Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Supercharged

Old 12-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
Klambeau
JKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to behold
JKlam's Tacoma Gallery
Supercharged

Who else in Canada has their Tacoma supercharged?

Just curious to see how many there are out there!
Old 12-25-2011, 11:24 AM   #2
Klambeau
JKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to behold
JKlam's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone? Or am I all alone on this, well besides my works parts truck..
Old 12-27-2011, 08:49 AM   #4
Klambeau
JKlam's Tacoma Gallery
His is the URD one though, I'm more so looking for the TRD ones lol
Old 12-27-2011, 10:36 AM   #6
Klambeau
JKlam's Tacoma Gallery
Haha this is true, although I will admit that I do this most of the time! lol
Old 01-01-2012, 03:32 PM   #7
grant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grant99's Tacoma Gallery
I have a TRD SC, just installed last tuesady
Old 01-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #8
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
I am S/C and in Vancouver.... Washington. Close enough?
Old 01-01-2012, 11:00 PM   #9
Klambeau
JKlam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
I am S/C and in Vancouver.... Washington. Close enough?
No not close enough, need to be Canadian lol

Nice try though
Old 01-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #10
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Woulda been helpful if you mentioned that in the first place.

damn canadians...
Old 01-02-2012, 03:20 AM   #12
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I know hey?
hahaa
Old 01-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #14
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
There was 4 TRD S/C'd X runners in Calgary/Edmonton area. One guy sold his though so now there is just me, SWB a and a BSP.

and Brokentusk but he is URD Mk1
Old 01-02-2012, 12:51 PM   #16
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Darthyota?
Yes. Hiflyer has a SWB TRD S/C'd X and Dominic sold his S/C'd X.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #17
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Sorry I goofed that up.

I know eh?
its cool, i know what you meant
Old 01-02-2012, 11:15 PM   #18
Klambeau
JKlam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproulesxrunner View Post
There was 4 TRD S/C'd X runners in Calgary/Edmonton area. One guy sold his though so now there is just me, SWB a and a BSP.

and Brokentusk but he is URD Mk1
But outside of the Xrunners, not so much?

Xrunners would be fucking fun to drive supercharged, I remember when we had them on the lot when I was younger driving them around.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:36 PM   #19
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery

And Xr's ARE fucking fun to drive supercharged
Old 01-03-2012, 07:42 AM   #20
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty much anything Supercharged is fun to drive.

What winter tires are you using on that thing? Blizzaks?