Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

traction control

Old 01-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
bam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: brad
bam's Tacoma Gallery
traction control

ya so the other morning on my way to work i was trying to get my new taco to fishtail and i was amazed at how well the skid control and abs worked (impressive) it would not let me, anyways i turned it off trac control and had my way with my new TOY.. just sayin p.s. there was snow before our plus 12 weather hit
Old 01-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof

sweet..another traction control topic....

paging David K..
Old 01-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #6
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
He has a Sport
even better!!!!!!!...dont get DK started on the hood scoop and the ignorant Toyota Dealership car salesmen who shouldv'e convinced the OP to buy a OR instead hahahah
Old 01-04-2012, 06:38 AM   #7
WheelinJ91 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
WheelinJ91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
ya so the other morning on my way to work i was trying to get my new taco to fishtail and i was amazed at how well the skid control and abs worked (impressive) it would not let me, anyways i turned it off trac control and had my way with my new TOY.. just sayin p.s. there was snow before our plus 12 weather hit

Shoulda got a M/T i can get the a** end out with T/C on but it will grab eventually, but man it goes when i turn off T/C. but yes the skid and trac control do work very well and unless i WANT to fishtail it does what it is suppost to.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:56 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelinJ91 View Post
Shoulda got a M/T i can get the a** end out with T/C on but it will grab eventually, but man it goes when i turn off T/C. but yes the skid and trac control do work very well and unless i WANT to fishtail it does what it is suppost to.
Or buy an older model that doesn't have all the fancy electronics and drive it however you want, whenever you want.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #9
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
even better!!!!!!!...dont get DK started on the hood scoop and the ignorant Toyota Dealership car salesmen who shouldv'e convinced the OP to buy a OR instead hahahah
Old 01-04-2012, 09:25 AM   #10
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelinJ91 View Post
If by M/T , you mean manual transmission , that has nothing to do with it .
Old 01-04-2012, 10:51 AM   #11
WheelinJ91 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
WheelinJ91's Tacoma Gallery
Not saying i right, but i do fishtail with T/C on and i have a manual transmition. Yes i do get a way better swing with less effort when i turn T/C off but im saying it can be done with it on.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #12
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Or buy an older model that doesn't have all the fancy electronics and drive it however you want, whenever you want.
07 was the best year.