Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Meet and Greet Southern Ontario

Old 01-29-2012, 05:40 AM   #1
Afraz is on a distinguished road
Afraz's Tacoma Gallery
Meet and Greet Southern Ontario

Hey Guys,

I reckon we should have a M&G at a timmies, or maybe an ice fishing session ?

W.e it doesn't matter. Get to know fellow tacomites, learn a few things. Or maybe help each other with our builds if some of us are a DIY type.

What do ya'll think ?

Afraz
Old 11-22-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
DD03SR5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Derek
DD03SR5's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/can...tario-m-g.html
Old 11-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Check out my thread man, come on out! I think theres enough of us around here to make it a good time and it'll be nice to see some other cool Tacomas all gathered up.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:46 PM   #5
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
I like the Toronto idea....closer to the spring you will get more xr guys out. We are talking about a spring meet in Mississauga.....square one....... meet everyone and get grub after.

Thinking mid to late April
Old 08-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #6
FreakShow333
Nutzo333 is on a distinguished road

Name: Cory
Nutzo333's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Nutzo333
M&G would be great, any idea when the next one would be? Trying to catch one before I head out west. I live in northern Ontario myself, but would still make the trip.