garrettnb is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
garrettnb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOO View Post
I did not see this thread until today
You and me both. I live 10 minutes from there
Old 02-29-2012, 08:27 PM   #42
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrettnb View Post
You and me both. I live 10 minutes from there
I think it would be best to have a thread dedicated to the area, so people can always reference it to find the latest meets.
I bet there are quite a few people who aren't regulars on TW but would
be up for a meet. Those people would be less likely to see a random thread about vancouver.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #43
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

As promised.....

Old 03-01-2012, 04:27 PM   #44
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man, Cant wait to see it installed. Guna be sweet.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #46

Yup, just brought it across the border. 400 bucks in fucking HST....ain't that some bullshit....
Old 03-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #49

I'm going to the dealerships today to negotiate the install.
Check out the plasti-dip mega thread for more ideas
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/det...ga-thread.html

My posts are in there somewhere
Old 03-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #50
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Updated first post. I'm flexable on date after the weekend of March 24/25. Theres still a lot of snow out on the trails tho.

Here are the maps for Slesse Park/Foley FSR.

Get off HYW 1 at Vedder Rd. Turn right onto Chiliwack Lk Rd. Follow that to Slesse Rd and take a left. That goes directly to Bench Rd

Foley goes all the way into the mountain just south of Hope.
Attached Thumbnails
Vancouver regional discussion-bench-map2.jpg   Vancouver regional discussion-bench-map1.jpg   Vancouver regional discussion-map-foley1.jpg  
Old 03-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #51
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Gated roads and Phone Numbers
http://www.for.gov.bc.ca/dck/Enginee...%20Website.pdf

Road closure information
http://www.for.gov.bc.ca/dck/enginee...Conditions.htm

Foley FSR is closed right now, I will get a map for Sylvester up next.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #52
Koby is on a distinguished road

Navy: port inspection diver
Koby's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. I was just up that way at the range. Would sometime in May be good with regards to the snow pack?
Old 03-11-2012, 10:26 AM   #54
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

I'm going to talk to my buddies brother. He's out every second weekend so he knows the trails and condition. I can't wait to get out but might have to because the pre runner es no bueno in the snow

Sylvester/stave might have better conditions.

Sunday's work better for me too.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #56
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Guessing this hasn't happened yet?? Are folks from the lower forty-eight welcome?? (Seattle, WA)....I have a stock rig too but would love to do some easy/fun/scenic trails...

sub'd
Old 03-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #57
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

For sure Tim. The more the better. I was thinking about going down to the mod day in Bellevue but have school that weekend. If it gets delayed im might still go down.

My place is in Chandler. I should be there right now :/
Old 03-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #58
Koby is on a distinguished road

Navy: port inspection diver
Koby's Tacoma Gallery
I will definitely use a sick day if need be for a trail ride. I'm definitely in and will be ordering the rest of my recovery gear this week. I'm curious about this mod day in Bellevue? When?
Old 03-11-2012, 02:47 PM   #59
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Heres the info
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...n-mod-day.html

If it gets moved to the 24th/25th theres a good chance i'll go down for the day.
Forcast says 30-40% chance of rain.

I'm going to try and goto BCC in abbotsford soon. Bought some 17" sport rims today and buying some rugged trails for now.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #60
vermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vermintrex's Tacoma Gallery
just found this..

interested for sure...don't have any trail armour..so mild off road only for me..but something a little more interesting than logging roads would be cool.

will keep tabs on this thread