Vancouver regional discussion

View Poll Results: Trail date options:
For sure coming 2 50.00%
Maybe coming 1 25.00%
Can't make it but will try for the next one 0 0%
Won't make it and you can bite my shiny metal butt 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2013, 10:50 PM   #841
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for some wheelin' but im stuck on the weekend shifts for the next little while. Gonna try and get my truck ready for 35s too hopefully.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:31 PM   #842
04v6trd will become famous soon enough

Name: tylor
04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTRDOffRd View Post
Anyone interested in getting in on the Elite bumper group buy? http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Would be nice to try and split some of the shipping costs with someone in the area.

I'm also South Surrey....great place =)
im in the group buy, i asked about shipping costs but never got a reply
Old 05-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #844
Beja is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Beja's Tacoma Gallery
Got a chance to get some pictures. Again, still need to do the corner light mod, so the turn signals under the bumper will be gone in a week or so.
Attached Thumbnails
Vancouver regional discussion-img_20130507_135407.jpg   Vancouver regional discussion-img_20130507_135417.jpg  
Old 05-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #845
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04v6trd View Post
Ship to blaine and pay the gst/pst to cross the border, no big deal. . . unless you have a criminal record
Old 05-07-2013, 05:36 PM   #846
Canadian Ambassador
garrettnb is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
garrettnb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTRDOffRd View Post
Anyone interested in getting in on the Elite bumper group buy? http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Would be nice to try and split some of the shipping costs with someone in the area.
Elite does not ship to any specific address. They get sent to a Fastenal location in the states. I had mine sent to the Bellingham location.

Tim isn't the most prompt when it comes to replying to emails.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #847
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slesse View Post
Trail/BBQ day June 1/2 Peg Leg Chilliwack?
I am getting a twitch it's been a while since I've been offroad. I am up for June 1 or 2. Or sooner. I am good for Sun or Sat.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:31 PM   #848
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast View Post
I am getting a twitch it's been a while since I've been offroad. I am up for June 1 or 2. Or sooner. I am good for Sun or Sat.
DONE!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #849
Canadian Ambassador
garrettnb is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
garrettnb's Tacoma Gallery
My vote goes for the 2nd!
Old 05-07-2013, 10:52 PM   #850
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
just checking in
is everyone safe from the riots happening in the city there?
Old 05-08-2013, 08:17 AM   #852
CanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud of

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrettnb View Post
Elite does not ship to any specific address. They get sent to a Fastenal location in the states. I had mine sent to the Bellingham location.

Tim isn't the most prompt when it comes to replying to emails.
He did mention in the group buy he now ships to Canada using a different shipper.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #853
CanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud of

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04v6trd View Post
Paid for mine today, having it shipped to Blaine. Should get it sometime in June
Old 05-09-2013, 10:11 AM   #854
Beja is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Beja's Tacoma Gallery
I should be free on the 2nd, so that works for me too
Old 05-10-2013, 11:40 PM   #855
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebottomline View Post
I live in the area too, finally got out of surrey.
My truck isn't my daily driver, so you won't see it as often around town. Lots of tacomas around white rock, but they are all double cab sports. No variation at all.
So what did you get?
Ya see a lot of thoes.

Its a suprise, have to wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost JuNkY View Post
I'd be down for some wheelin' but im stuck on the weekend shifts for the next little while. Gonna try and get my truck ready for 35s too hopefully.
DO IT

I wont be able to make the next trail run Soon...
Old 05-11-2013, 08:41 PM   #856
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanCity4x View Post
Ya see a lot of thoes.

Its a suprise, have to wait and see.

DO IT

I wont be able to make the next trail run Soon...

I've approached a few guys with lifts or well kept trucks about tacomaworld. Most have never heard of it. Would be more convenient for a wrench/mod meet. I don't take my truck on trails, built for hauling and roads, it's a "sport". Lots of mods ongoing here too, so local meet would be good. I'll keep you posted. Meet and greets are always a good thing
Old 05-13-2013, 02:15 PM   #857
Rascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
Rascal737's Tacoma Gallery
A meet and greet would be good...I've been on tw for a while and have not yet met any of the locals...would be nice to put a face to the name
Old 05-18-2013, 01:59 AM   #858
cheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cheeseit's Tacoma Gallery
Do any of you BC guys know of good places for a noob to go off road around Harrison/Cultus?
Old 05-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #859
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
This thread has a few diff Toyota trucks reading it, so here's a link for a FJ meet and greet for May 26th in Surrey

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...et-2013-a.html
Old 05-21-2013, 09:31 PM   #860
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseit View Post
Do any of you BC guys know of good places for a noob to go off road around Harrison/Cultus?
Pick up a backroad guide. They sell at can tire, gas stations ect. You could skip hail creek and head up west harrison fsr awaise, even tho thats fairly taim. Sylvester rd (off Lougheed in Mission) isnt too bad. Lots of offshoots and some decent stuff thats great for stock.

Theres tones out in chilliwack off Chilliwack lake rd behind cultus. Up Bench rd, Foley Creek FSR, Chipmunk fsr to name a few easier ones.