Anyone down for a coffee meet up or whatever? New too the site
Old 07-22-2013, 11:50 PM   #902
04v6trd will become famous soon enough

Name: tylor
04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTOYOTATACOMA03 View Post
join the bc tacoma group on Facebook we try to set meets up with the bc 4runner and bc fj groups. usually a good turnout!
Old 07-22-2013, 11:52 PM   #903
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTOYOTATACOMA03 View Post
[BC Toyota 4WD
Check out the new Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/133443796862109/

Also BC Tacomas
https://www.facebook.com/groups/479043058843156/

Everyone's welcome, let's get some more members!
Trail runs and coffee meets every month with great success so far.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:03 AM   #904
obzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
obzerver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA7FQT View Post
[BC Toyota 4WD
Check out the new Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/133443796862109/

Also BC Tacomas
https://www.facebook.com/groups/479043058843156/

Everyone's welcome, let's get some more members!
Trail runs and coffee meets every month with great success so far.
Good stuff, I just joined both groups. I wouldn't mind getting out and meeting some fellow Tacoma owners. Hopefully check out some of your trucks to see what mod ideas I can stea... borrow
Old 07-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #905
04v6trd will become famous soon enough

Name: tylor
04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
sweet! we need more tacos to actually come out haha or meets get pretty heavy with 4runners and fjs lol
Old 07-28-2013, 05:58 PM   #906
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Heading out to Vancouver this Thursday for the long weekend and was wondering if anyone can recommend any good places to eat either by False Creek or English Bay. Thank you in advance.

Cheers.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #907
Toy taco
bluesteel731 will become famous soon enough
bluesteel731's Tacoma Gallery
basils subs on denman street,
hapa on robson street or the one near the convention center,
lots of choices on Grandville island - bridges and sand bar are usually
rodneys oyster bar in yaletown
fish shack on Grandville street,

just naming a few off the top of my head that I've tried.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:21 PM   #908
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesteel731 View Post

"Granville", not grandville. For the official record.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #909
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Awesome thanks for your help and I will try some out. Thanks again.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:56 PM   #910
Nfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nfurtado77's Tacoma Gallery
Yaletown wreaked like piss last time I was there haha. Have a meet up at the PNE ahah
Old 08-01-2013, 03:09 PM   #911
obzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shedobzerver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
obzerver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfurtado77 View Post
Yaletown wreaked like piss last time I was there haha. Have a meet up at the PNE ahah
I work in Yaletown. It always smells like piss and rotting food.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #912

Quote:

So we ended up going to Rodneys Oyster House but the one in Gastown because the one in Yaletown was an hour wait. It was really really good. We had a variety of oysters and the steamed clams which were awesome.

We also went to Granville Island and walked the market and then went to Go Fish for lunch. It was pretty good too.

Being of Portuguese background I loved all the fresh seafood. So awesome.

All in all had a great time with some great food, eating at Cardero's and Vij's the other nights we were there. What a beautiful city except for the unbelievable conditions on Hastings. I have heard about it but to see it in person was an experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfurtado77 View Post
Yaletown is where I stayed and it was fine to me. I could not smell anything but the ocean so it was fine by me. Nice area I thought.

Thanks again for all the tips.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #913
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Cadaros is one of my favourite, Fortes is pretty good too. Still have to try vij's one day, heard its damn good.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:20 PM   #914
CanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud of

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
It's getting quiet in here!
Old 08-29-2013, 02:49 PM   #915
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Everybody is on the Facebook group, lot easier to organize events and include all Toyota trucks.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:05 PM   #916
SteelHorse is on a distinguished road

Name: George
SteelHorse's Tacoma Gallery
Could you post some events that are coming up in the lower
Mainland here just for my sake?

I couldn't do the fj one, because at the last minute we had a shutdown,
and we finished something like 10 hrs later, something like 5am. I was
too bagged to even drive.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:04 PM   #917
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Things have gotten quiet since the facebook page developed... Thought I would post a vid to keep the thread alive. Where was this? ? ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75MoqRqI-nE
Old 12-16-2013, 09:28 PM   #918
kite will become famous soon enough

kite's Tacoma Gallery
Hwy 99. White Rock
Old 12-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #919

technically surrey, but correct. Also acceptable is near the US border. Cross border shoppers know this route well.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:49 PM   #920
vantacothoma is on a distinguished road
vantacothoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey you guys know of any good 4x4 shops for alignments in van area?