Vancouver regional discussion

View Poll Results: Trail date options:
For sure coming 2 50.00%
Maybe coming 1 25.00%
Can't make it but will try for the next one 0 0%
Won't make it and you can bite my shiny metal butt 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2014, 04:04 PM   #921
cheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cheeseit's Tacoma Gallery
I heard Dales Alignment in Langley is really good.

Has anyone been up to stave in the last week or so? Just wondering how bad the snow is.
Old 01-22-2014, 09:24 PM   #922
Sombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant future

Name: Ben
Sombrio's Tacoma Gallery
Just a heads up, if you are not on the BC Toyota 4WD page on facebook.

Going to be having a coffee meet at the Tim Horton's on United in Coquitlam on Wed night (Jan 29)
Old 01-28-2014, 04:12 PM   #923
bvike is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
bvike's Tacoma Gallery
New guy here from Langley. I have run all the local trail in my jeep, sold it and now have a 98 Tacoma.

Is this where the trail runs are posted? I am looking to get out and see what this truck can do! just gotta get sliders welded up and I am ready to go
Old 01-28-2014, 04:13 PM   #924
thekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thekernel114's Tacoma Gallery
If you have facebook go check out the bc toyota 4wd group. A lot more action there.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:58 PM   #925
bvike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekernel114 View Post
If you have facebook go check out the bc toyota 4wd group. A lot more action there.
Not a Facebooker, never done it to be honest.
I'm still a member if the local 4x4 boards, but I will check in here from time to time as well.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:06 AM   #926
cheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cheeseit's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know some good trails up on the Vedder FSR? I've been looking all night for some sort of directions to even get on the damn road and I can't find anything.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:28 AM   #927
bvike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseit View Post
Does anyone know some good trails up on the Vedder FSR? I've been looking all night for some sort of directions to even get on the damn road and I can't find anything.

2 ways to get up there, easiest is head to Cultus Lake then turn right before you enter the "town"

I don't really want to post specific trail info on a such a large, public forum, but PM me if you need better directions.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:32 AM   #928
thekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Only 1 way to get there now. The majuba hill entrance has been gated and locked
Old 01-29-2014, 09:52 AM   #929
Raoul Duke is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
Raoul Duke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekernel114 View Post
Only 1 way to get there now. The majuba hill entrance has been gated and locked

are you talking about the access from Sleepy hollow road??

around the logs and up that hill to that sort of sandy area?
Old 01-29-2014, 10:08 AM   #930
Nope I actually forgot about that entrance, thanks for reminding me.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:14 AM   #931
Raoul Duke is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
Raoul Duke's Tacoma Gallery
Can you explain where "Majuba Hill" is?
Old 01-29-2014, 10:56 AM   #932
Yarrow, just outside of chilliwack, over the railroad tracks, first left. Then your headed straight to majuba hill
Old 01-30-2014, 08:54 PM   #933
SteelHorse is on a distinguished road

Name: George
SteelHorse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrio View Post
Just a heads up, if you are not on the BC Toyota 4WD page on facebook.

Going to be having a coffee meet at the Tim Horton's on United in Coquitlam on Wed night (Jan 29)
Went there Wed Night. About a dozen trucks. Was asked a question
by colin, about rhino liner on a taco around the bumpers, fenders, rocker panels.

This fellow has only the fenders and bumpers down, inside and out, but I made a mistake, he got it professionally done for about $800, but in
LINEX
Attached Thumbnails
Vancouver regional discussion-cam00322.jpg   Vancouver regional discussion-cam00326.jpg   Vancouver regional discussion-cam00328.jpg  
Old 03-31-2014, 12:55 AM   #934
SteelHorse is on a distinguished road

Name: George
SteelHorse's Tacoma Gallery
There's a Off Road Run for Hale Creek in the Vancouver Lower Mainland
Area, open to anyone;

Date: April 12/ 2014 ===> Saturday
Meet Time : 9:30 am
Where: Sasquatch Inn, 46001 Lougheed Hwy, Harrison Mills
Wheels Rolling: 10:00 am
Stock Friendly;

Bring water, a sandwich, ur boots, rain gear
( Vancouver / Harrision Lake area ), and your truck.
Old 04-29-2014, 01:45 PM   #935
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
BC Toyota 4wd presented Offroad Run and Meet West Harrison

This Sunday May 4th Sasquatch inn at 10am

Going to be a awesome time, already 20 confirmed there's going to be some bad ass rigs but this is open to anybody Stock-Built
Old 10-24-2014, 09:08 PM   #936
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to post up that kal-tire in south surrey did a good job with my alignment post lift, and that a competitor across the street was brutal and incompetent and fortunately didn't end up working the truck. Lacked basic alignment knowledge.

$115.00
Old 10-25-2014, 02:08 PM   #937
CanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud of

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebottomline View Post
Just wanted to post up that kal-tire in south surrey did a good job with my alignment post lift, and that a competitor across the street was brutal and incompetent and fortunately didn't end up working the truck. Lacked basic alignment knowledge.

$115.00
Did you have new UCA's installed with your lift?
Old 11-06-2014, 07:11 PM   #938
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTRDOffRd View Post
Did you have new UCA's installed with your lift?
nope, you don't need to if you are doing a 3inch or less.
The only way I would is if the caster was so low that steering would be
a problem on the highway, but that is very rare...