Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

WTT My white hood with scoop for your white non scooped hood in vancouver

Old 02-04-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
Darrylb is on a distinguished road

Darrylb's Tacoma Gallery
WTT My white hood with scoop for your white non scooped hood in vancouver

I have an 08 white TRD sport hood that I would like to trade for you white non scoop hood. hood is in great shape, only 49k on the truck.
send me a PM if interested

Old 02-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #3
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal for someone.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:30 AM   #4
squamish VFR will become famous soon enoughsquamish VFR will become famous soon enough

Canadian Coast Guard: Auxiliary volunteer
Name: Mike
squamish VFR's Tacoma Gallery
I'd do it but I'm indigo ink
Old 02-11-2012, 07:34 PM   #6
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Damit, gold. Unless your cool with that. Id be willing to repaint.

We're having a meet up in coquitlam on the 25th if your interested.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/can...rail-ride.html
Old 02-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #7
Darrylb is on a distinguished road

Darrylb's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys, I should have put more details in my post. This is only something id be willing to do if the right situation came up. Im not in a big hurry, so Im only looking for someone in the lower mainlaind / valley that we could do the swap in an afternoon. Im not willing to do any painting.
If you get a white hood without a scoop, I will trade you for my hood.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:18 AM   #8
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
I did the same thing with another TW member in Bellingham. This should go fast, who knows maybe Justin wants the scoop back :P
Old 02-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #9
tacobert is on a distinguished road
tacobert's Tacoma Gallery
I have a silver hood and I'm in Vancouver. I know you mentioned you don't want to paint, but if you ever change your mind, let me know. My buddy owns a bodyshop in burnaby with great reviews and I could get a deal on the paint if you want. PM me if you're interested.