Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Wheeling on the south island Feb. 11 or 12th

Old 02-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #1
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling on the south island Feb. 11 or 12th

Im thinking about heading out for a trip somewhere on the south island this weekend. been to long since i'v played in the bush!

anyone interested in joining?

location yet to be decided some ideas were, out in sooke i know a fun loop trail around jordan river (minor pin striping perhaps, probably snow) or around shawnigan wherever or shawnigan to wild deer lake and out through duncan (probably snow but no pin striping)

here some photos to get everyone in the mood

good times to be had! wheelin wheelin wheelin.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #2
swollen member

bump...

if this weekend is to soon.... anyone interested in planning a trip for a few weeks down the road?
Old 02-09-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
this thread is full of win!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:13 PM   #5
swollen member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
this thread is full of win!
Haha thanks dude! Trying to lure people in. I'll add some more win later for your entertainment!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #6
swollen member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben C View Post
I'd like to get out and do some wheeling. Gonna be working on truck this weekend. Still running stock POS rubber and need an alignment bad!
Oh ya well when you get some new rubber on there let me know And I'll make a trip over to van. Know some good wheelin out mission way.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:20 PM   #7
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i was closer, i would totally be in. looking forward to doing whipsaw one day. scenery looks awesome in those photos.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #8
swollen member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
i wish i was closer, i would totally be in. looking forward to doing whipsaw one day. scenery looks awesome in those photos.
Well you could always make a vacation/road trip out of it. Lol. Ya you can find some pretty beautiful spots. I'll try and take some good shots this weekend. Fingers crossed it either snowing or sunny no rain please!
Old 02-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #9
swollen member

so went out friday night / saterday for some wheelin n campin. was good times played in some snow for about foot and half at some points got some fire wood. made it to wild deer lake and it was frozen over so we ran/slid around on that for awhile. anyways here some pics. id like to make it out again before the snow melts! would be like to see some other tacos in the pics im tired of looking at a ranger!

started off by burning the christmas tree

nice muddy trail in the morning