Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

WTB the Factory Skid for the front diff Southern Ontario

Old 02-15-2012, 04:25 AM   #1
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Neal
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
WTB the Factory Skid for the front diff Southern Ontario

Hey still looking for this factory plate. I know it isn't much but that is all i need for this truck. The part number for the 2nd Gen is 51406-04020. the picture is the 1st gen plate.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB the Factory Skid for the front diff Southern Ontario-img-20120119-00029.jpg  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #2
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Elwood, good luck finding that inner skid plate. To bad I had sold my old one, else I would hook you up. How much does the dealer want for one of those?
Old 02-17-2012, 04:25 AM   #3
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

elwood's Tacoma Gallery
The dealer here wants $200. I can get it online in the states for $96 or so.
I wouldn't have thought yours had one. Double cab Sport didn't come with it did it??? I was told it was the Off Road only ( which is the access cab) here in canada , for my year.

Finn didn't have one either.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:03 AM   #4
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Nawww, Finn wouldn't have anything 2nd gen tacoma related.

As far as I know, the TRD sport doesn't come with it, but it is however an extra option. $96 from the US isn't too bad, but your gonna eat the savings on shipping I bet.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:20 AM   #5

elwood's Tacoma Gallery
free shipping anywhere in the US. I could ship it to friends in new york and then go get it on holidays.
Still think somebody here should have one they don't need. I can wait.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:36 AM   #6

elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Still Lookin for this part.
Cheers