Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Anybody in Canada have OEM running boards they want to sell ?

Old 02-23-2012, 10:53 PM   #1
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody in Canada have OEM running boards they want to sell ?

Thinking of putting factory running boards on my truck temporarily , anybody in Canada have a set they want to sell ?

Factory running boards , not tube steps

Thanks in advance

Edit : I'm looking for this style for my DC

Old 02-23-2012, 11:09 PM   #4
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Would mine fit yours?

I'm not sure if the AC ones fit the DC , I'll phone the dealer tomorrow and find out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
May I ask why?
I'm starting a new job soon and it's on a new gravel road that seems to have rock the perfect size to fit in my tires , everytime I go up and down there it sounds like i shooting gallery on my doors and rockers
Old 02-23-2012, 11:17 PM   #6

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If they fit we'll figure something out.
Are they the all black plastic type ?
Old 02-23-2012, 11:20 PM   #8
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of these in my garage that came off my truck, I'll see if I can find a pic. Not Canada, but pretty close.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:20 PM   #9
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, check pictures here.

Looking at it though I think mine might be a wee bit short for your DC. They still might do, but they might look goofy.

Either way, I've got sliders I'm putting on this year. They're just sitting in my bed waiting for me to get some time to put them on.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:22 PM   #10

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
I have a set of these in my garage that came off my truck, I'll see if I can find a pic. Not Canada, but pretty close.
I will have to pay tax and duty if they come across the border

Thanks anyway
Old 02-23-2012, 11:24 PM   #11

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, check pictures here.

Looking at it though I think mine might be a wee bit short for your DC. They still might do, but they might look goofy.

Either way, I've got sliders I'm putting on this year. They're just sitting in my bed waiting for me to get some time to put them on.
Huh , the ones on the AC I posted the pic of seem longer , maybe they are for a DC
Old 02-23-2012, 11:25 PM   #12
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I will have to pay tax and duty if they come across the border

Thanks anyway
NP, mine are longer than Krazies. They extended past the rear door. Let me know if you want a pic.

I'm heading to Vancouver in early May .. just saying
Old 02-23-2012, 11:27 PM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NP, mine are longer than Krazies. They extended past the rear door. Let me know if you want a pic.

I'm heading to Vancouver in early May .. just saying
Are they the same as the pic I posted above ?
Old 02-23-2012, 11:32 PM   #15
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Huh , the ones on the AC I posted the pic of seem longer , maybe they are for a DC
I'm thinking you might be correct.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:36 PM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are they all black or do they have the chrome strip on the leading edge of the step ?
Old 02-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #18
Recklessly tired

Quote:
Are they all black or do they have the chrome strip on the leading edge of the step ?
All Black
Old 02-23-2012, 11:39 PM   #20

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All Black
I'll keep it in mind if I can't find something local