Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

us to canada

Old 02-27-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
darkgohan will become famous soon enough
darkgohan's Tacoma Gallery
us to canada

Anyone found away to have US items that cannot be shipped to Canada,shipped thru a 3rd party? My son needs running shoes made by Asics { 3-4 pairs per year},and they charge well over double here,than our US counterparts. Asics forbids those US retailers to ship to Canada!! Just putting it out there.Seems like something that must have cropped up for others living here in Canada. Thanks!
Old 02-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
go on a road trip down there (vacation) and stay for a week i think it is and you can bring back a bunch of stuff without paying tax..
Old 02-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Find someone that lives close to the boarder, and has a giant sling shot......??
Old 02-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #4
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
maybe a stupid question, but what would be so difficult about just getting someone in America to buy them and mail them to you?
Old 02-27-2012, 05:49 PM   #5
I come from a long line of Conga dancers.
Natetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to all

Name: Nate
Natetroknot's Tacoma Gallery
Price of the shoes, shipping, plus 25 percent, Paypal up front, and I'll buy and ship them for you. If you like win-wins, you've found your 3rd party.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:49 PM   #6
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
ebay?

If not usually i ship it to a depo just across the border and pick it up myself.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:49 PM   #7
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
maybe a stupid question, but what would be so difficult about just getting someone in America to buy them and mail them to you?
that's probably the best solution.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Find someone that lives close to the boarder, and has a giant sling shot......??
Whats funny and not funny at the same time is they are actually doing that on our southern border to get drugs in.

Its a proven method go for it!
Old 02-27-2012, 05:51 PM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Whats funny and not funny at the same time is they are actually doing that on our southern border to get drugs in.

Its a proven method go for it!
I heard they launch people over too.....Mythbusters said so....
Old 02-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
.....Mythbusters said so....
MUST BE TRUE!
Old 02-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #11
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
If you live close enough to the boarder to drive there and pick it up send it to,
The mail box, Lynden, WA.
They'll hold it for you til you pick it up. I have a po box there and ship stuff out regularly.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:54 PM   #12
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is that Facebook confirmed?
Old 02-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #13
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0-1v...eature=related

FTR: I love the drawings...
Old 02-27-2012, 06:34 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
is that Facebook confirmed?
Yes...wait.....maybe......I dont think so.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #15
KOO is on a distinguished road
Name: Wes
KOO's Tacoma Gallery
ship it to a post office in point roberts or blaine
Old 02-28-2012, 07:35 AM   #17
Thank you ,need to look into further.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:55 PM   #18
grant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grant99's Tacoma Gallery
I live about 45min from MI border, there is a parcel company that receives basically anything smaller than a pallet (others accept pallet and larger items) costs $5 per package. Myself and about 3 others go there about once a month (actually going there saturday for parts). Check and see if there are any close to you, UPS will usually offer the same service. If not and you don't mind sending i basically across the country feel free to PM me about me getting them and mailing them from ON to you. I don't mind
Old 02-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #19
Will check it out,and get back here. Thanks for your offer that is very kind of u!!
Old 02-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #20
tacobert is on a distinguished road
tacobert's Tacoma Gallery
I ship everything to the letter carrier in Pt. Roberts. http://www.thelettercarrier.com/

Great place to ship goods from the US, and not too far of a drive either. Don't forget to get gas while you're there!