Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Anyone interested in an Alberta meet up this spring?

Old 04-30-2012, 03:40 PM   #21
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. I would definitely be in for a meet.

If you want to catch up for something pretty casual like a one dayer some weekend, we should.

Im in Calgary..
Old 05-08-2012, 07:02 AM   #22
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
So any update on this? Would love to get out and check out some others Toyotas
Old 05-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #23
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Im am avalible most weeknds for a trail run, have 2 buddys that would come too. They dont drive toyotas, but the are back country entuists as well with verry capable rigs.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:03 PM   #24
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have sent a few emails to a few establishments in Sylvan Lake 2-3 weeks ago and still no answer. I am having no luck and now I may not be able to go at the end of July because of a wedding out of town. Sorry guys I tried.

Good luck.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:31 AM   #25
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
I have sent a few emails to a few establishments in Sylvan Lake 2-3 weeks ago and still no answer. I am having no luck and now I may not be able to go at the end of July because of a wedding out of town. Sorry guys I tried.

Good luck.
Keep fighting the good fight.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:58 PM   #26
GeoPete is on a distinguished road

GeoPete's Tacoma Gallery
this would be fun if it can be pulled off.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:18 PM   #27
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibblit View Post
I have been told Rocky mtn house is good for 4x4ing. Never been there myself though. Are there any good trails near Red deer?
Dope road... Lmao
Im still down mind you a show and shine would be pritty cool.
Also on the side note in red deer, every thursday there is a cruise night, all types of cars/trucks meet up at the parkland mall and show there stuff off.. after they drive most of the evening. Maybe we can just group up off to the side? Fjs are welcome too!
Old 06-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #28
myhael is on a distinguished road
Name: Myhael
myhael's Tacoma Gallery
is this still alive? I just picked up my tacoma last week and my roommate(got a nice tundra) are interested in getting some mud on the trucks and meeting up with other toyota owners. we are both in red deer.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:23 AM   #29
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

As far as i know it is but no one is getting in on it
Old 06-27-2012, 03:36 PM   #30
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Whats goin on here? A meet n greet, watch each other break our trucks? Count me in. Im just dealing with some tranny issues.........heshe wouldnt leave me alone. No, my trucks in the shop right now with transmission problems. As soon as shes AOK Im in for some fun. Maybe the second weekend of July. The question is. Does anyone know where to 4x4 out in Reddeer??
Anyone interested in an Alberta meet up this spring?-mine-301.jpg<<<<<<<<Stuff like this?
Old 07-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #33
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well that went far. haha
Old 07-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #34
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
What's the deal
Old 07-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #35

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Spoonman you know lots of spots around calgary.. maybe you should spearhead this one
Old 07-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #36
VA6DCO

I agree. Let someone else do the work. Good idea. haha
Old 07-11-2012, 08:22 PM   #37
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alright....how long do you guys want to be out for? Camping one night? Let's get some details! I know the local area very well, and could definitely bring a group around there.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #38

Lol always passes between fingers lol im down for a day or a weekend.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #39
BroBraBlahBlah

Maybe meet at noonish on Saturday. I'm thinking we will camp saturday night. (wheel all night and find a wicked camp spot in the bush, possibly at elbow falls?). Then wheel Sunday, too. Be off the trails at a decent time, so the people with a long drive can get home in daylight.

What weekend? I'm thinking mid/late August
Old 07-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #40

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Maybe meet at noonish on Saturday. I'm thinking we will camp saturday night. (wheel all night and find a wicked camp spot in the bush, possibly at elbow falls?). Then wheel Sunday, too. Be off the trails at a decent time, so the people with a long drive can get home in daylight.

What weekend? I'm thinking mid/late August
That sounds like a great plan. Mid august works for me too. Not sure if you would want to post on CT4WD too? might get extra numbers if desired..Besides this weekend, Im good with all weekends this July too.