Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Anyone interested in an Alberta meet up this spring?

Old 07-12-2012, 08:04 PM   #41
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I need to make a new thread for this.

How many are wanting to attend?

Me
96taco

Who else?
Old 07-13-2012, 08:41 AM   #42
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
I need to make a new thread for this.

How many are wanting to attend?

Me
96taco

Who else?
Probably not a bad idea. This one might have become a little diluted
Old 07-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #43
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Im game! This has to be a sure thing though. I wouldnt wanna show up in Calgary with no place to 4wheel and accidently trudge someones land. Might get shot you know. haha
Old 07-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #44
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I support the Tread Lightly! principles. I encourage everyone else interested in this run to do so.. We won't end up in some farmers field getting shot at.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:57 AM   #45
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.. Im still in for this. Hope others can join.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:52 PM   #46

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone?
Old 08-15-2012, 05:16 PM   #48
I am the one who knocks

Oops totally forgot about this one.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #50

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Kinda hard to wheel with a busted truck dude!
What did ya do?
Old 08-16-2012, 09:30 PM   #52
I am the one who knocks

Don't worry it's works again
Old 08-19-2012, 02:03 PM   #53

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ct4wd.com/forum/showthread.php?6280-September-long-1-3-feeler
Old 09-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #54
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'd have been game, but I blew a wheel bearing in Jasper. The great folks at Jasper Towing where nice enough to let me use there shop at like 9 pm and let me borrow the tools necessary to fix this problem (36mm socket I didnt bring cause whod of thought a bearing would go). This plus other issues caused me to spend all the time working and dealing with bullshit. Im game for some winter fun when the time comes.
Stay in touch.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:44 AM   #55

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
I'd have been game, but I blew a wheel bearing in Jasper. The great folks at Jasper Towing where nice enough to let me use there shop at like 9 pm and let me borrow the tools necessary to fix this problem (36mm socket I didnt bring cause whod of thought a bearing would go). This plus other issues caused me to spend all the time working and dealing with bullshit. Im game for some winter fun when the time comes.
Stay in touch.
Damn wheel bearings on the 2nd gens..

If I were you I'd buy a box of em.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:57 AM   #56
I am the one who knocks

Winter wheelin ROCKS. Can't wait.

Gimme 3 feet of powder please
Old 09-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #57
VA6DCO

Haha thanks 96. Thats my exact plan. Im gonna have an entire truck in the box every time I go out from here on out.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:52 AM   #58

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Winter wheelin ROCKS. Can't wait.

Gimme 3 feet of powder please
Except when something breaks and youre out there with your fingers freezing off trying to fix it
Old 09-05-2012, 08:57 AM   #59
I am the one who knocks

Now why would you even mention that awful thought
Old 09-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #60
VA6DCO

Haha. That reminds me of the time we had to change a buddies alternator in -30c winter. Had to build a wall of cardboard up on the one side of the truck to keep the wind down. I love my country.