Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Dealer Throw In's

Old 03-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #1
C2TRDSport is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
C2TRDSport's Tacoma Gallery
Dealer Throw In's

I'm picking up my 2012 TRD Sport DCSB on Monday! I'm wondering if anyone else who has bought from the dealer (In Canada, or otherwise) has been able to get them to throw in some accessories. I'd like a set of 4" step rails and a hood protector. Has anyone dickered on things like this or am I just dreaming here? Thanks!
Old 03-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I got my bed extender for free. I should have tried harder to get more stuff though.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #3
C2TRDSport is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
C2TRDSport's Tacoma Gallery
I am leasing. Wonder if that makes a difference...
Old 03-09-2012, 01:34 PM   #4
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
get the center console cargo net, and the all weather tacoma floor mats, don't settle for the carpeted ones. those they have to throw in there for free. even try the bed cargo net, key chain, t shirt? take all you can get. seize this opportunity, cause they are still making plenty of money off you.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #5
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
I got them to throw in a bronze protection package, skid plate, hood deflector, and they paid to have my tonneau cover painted (07 taco was BSP).
Old 03-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #6
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
i got a toyota camo hat, 4 bed clamps, xtra set of front floor mats, and a thick organizer book thing. and when ever it goes in, it comes out looking brand new. (the truck)

and i traded a CB for the bed xtender.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #7
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Before you do the final signing of the paperwork ya got em by the balls. I got the 7 pin adapter, hood shield, a couple of toyota hats. Also talked them into throwing in a bed mat at half price. Looking back now I should have insisted on bfg a'ts as part of the deal.