Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Where to buy Konig Countersteer 17x8 in Canada ?

Old 03-22-2012, 07:44 PM   #21
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gieser View Post
when i bought wheels for my civic i used this site. They included broker fees and called me before they shipped to verify all the information. shipped from the states of course. www.Wheelsnext.com
Thanks
Old 03-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #22
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking into it more, there discontinued. There only available through Konig, not distrubitors.
This guy is selling a few sets every so often, has some in April.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...er-type-x.html
Old 03-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #23
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ERS TACOMA View Post
I was looking into it more, there discontinued. There only available through Konig, not distrubitors.
This guy is selling a few sets every so often, has some in April.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...er-type-x.html
Saw that , but his price is the same as the factory price , no ?
Old 03-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #24
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Thats probably factory price. $200 a rim is pretty good for JDM wheels.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #26
waheed is on a distinguished road

Name: Waheed
waheed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Did you end up gettin the Konig countersteer's and what rim size
Old 01-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #27

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by waheed View Post
Did you end up gettin the Konig countersteer's and what rim size
Nope

There is a guy that sells them on here and ships to Canada though
Old 04-13-2013, 12:14 AM   #29

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr5vic View Post
If you're on Vancouver Island, have you ever thought of using Seawings Express? http://www.seawings.ca/

Im thinking of using this myself. I've had friends use it with good results.
I've used them a few times , they are awesome

Can't say enough good things about them
Old 04-14-2013, 04:58 PM   #30
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
In the market for new rims myself and really considering the Konig countersteers. I'll need 5 rims and probably get them shipped to the border to save on shipping to Canada. Unfortunately i don't think i can wait till late June for more matte black wheels to come in stock.
My last wheels (procomp 7089's) i just ordered from a local auto parts store...