Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Where to buy Konig Countersteer 17x8 in Canada ?

Old 03-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #1
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Where to buy Konig Countersteer 17x8 in Canada ?

Discuss

Where are the Canadians buying wheels ?
Old 03-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #2
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
On the mainland

I just checked the Konig website. They show Discount tire in Bellingham is the closest location. It said you can call 1-800-645-3878 to find other local wholesalers.

Garage 5 in richmond would be able to get them. They carry everything JDM.

Cap it, custom truck usually only sell the major brands, KMC, Mickey, Dick, procomp.

And then the chains, BigO, Fountain, Kal Tire and Canadian Tire

Going to try and get out to BCC on Monday. They only carry steely's but get there armor prices.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:06 PM   #3
tacobert is on a distinguished road
tacobert's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine from FN Wheels shipped to pt. roberts. They also advertise in the buysell forum here.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:16 PM   #4
Gritesh is on a distinguished road
Gritesh's Tacoma Gallery
How much did you end up paying for shipping?
Old 03-21-2012, 02:26 PM   #5
They charge $75 for shipping. I believe it's $775 shipped anywhere in the US.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #6
Gritesh is on a distinguished road
Gritesh's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah but we aren't in the us
Old 03-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #8
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
looks like FN Wheels are the only distributor. the countersteer's aren't even on the Konig site.
you could shoot them an email to see if they'll ship to Canada, they should considering they'll ship to Guam.

http://www.fnwheels.com/?page_id=91

contact \/\/\/
http://www.fnwheels.com/?page_id=7
Old 03-21-2012, 10:12 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritesh View Post
Yeah but we aren't in the us
Sorry I was directing to OP since he's in Vancouver. They do ship to Canada, but you will have to contact them for a shipping quote.

OP I checked Garage Five and they can't get them. If they can't get them, I imagine most if not all places can't.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #10
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobert View Post
Sorry I was directing to OP since he's in Vancouver. They do ship to Canada, but you will have to contact them for a shipping quote.

OP I checked Garage Five and they can't get them. If they can't get them, I imagine most if not all places can't.
I don't live in Vancouver or the Lower Mainland
Old 03-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
btw ... lots of places to buy konigs near the red dots.
They are all in the States buttjunkie
Old 03-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #15

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Oz lives in the red dots..

Wuts that stupid map supposed to be ? Sasquatch sitings ?
Old 03-21-2012, 10:45 PM   #16
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Planning on getting some new wheels OZ?
Old 03-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #17
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Wuts that stupid map supposed to be ? Sasquatch sitings ?
You tell me, but to echo the above, looks like Bellingham.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:47 PM   #18

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post
Planning on getting some new wheels OZ?
The thought crossed my mind
Old 03-22-2012, 07:33 PM   #19
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobert View Post

Really Garage 5 cant get them. My buddies ordered anything and everything from them for his civic. Thats where I would go.

Could check image in motion too but probably a long shot.

OZ, think your going to have to make a trip to the states or buy directly from Konig or discount tire.
Im going to Big country Customs next week, I'll going to get a quote for sliders and check out there stuff.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #20
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
when i bought wheels for my civic i used this site. They included broker fees and called me before they shipped to verify all the information. shipped from the states of course. www.Wheelsnext.com