Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

The Official " HEY AMERICA , STOP BITCHING ABOUT YOUR LOW GAS PRICES " thread

Old 02-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #601
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
OZ, how much is gas up there now? Are you guys getting hiked up also? I've heard parts of California are over $5/gal but where I'm at it's been pretty steady for a while around $3.70/gal.
Yesterday regular gas was $1.339 / litre where I live , that's about $5.20 / US gallon
Old 02-21-2013, 01:55 PM   #602
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Yesterday regular gas was $1.339 / litre where I live , that's about $5.20 / US gallon
Ouch. They keep threatening that our prices are going to jump quite a bit this coming summer, if we were to reach $5/gal though, I think I'd be looking for a commuter car for work
Old 02-21-2013, 01:56 PM   #603
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Holy Christ that's steep
Old 02-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #604
hickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
hickorylarge's Tacoma Gallery
In a lot of place in the world, gas is and has been SUPER expensive since like the 70's. When I was in Australia all the gas station signs were somehwhere around 3.00, and I though that wasn't really too bad. Until I went to fill up and realized that it's 3.00 PER LITER, not per gallon. So yeah, they are paying like over $10 a gallon. The exchange rate is pretty spot on with our dollar, too. It's crazy. It's a similiar situation in parts of Europe, too.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:31 AM   #605
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Conversion for Americans

Diesel ~ $4.99/US gallon
87 oct ~ $5.07/US gallon
89 oct ~ $5.26/US gallon
91 oct ~ $5.48/US gallon
Old 03-06-2013, 09:37 AM   #606
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Conversion for my American friends

Diesel ~ $4.99/US gallon
87 oct ~ $5.07/US gallon
89 oct ~ $5.26/US gallon
91 oct ~ $5.48/US gallon
Do I have to call bullshit here too?
Old 03-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #609
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-27-2013, 06:02 PM   #611

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I've noticed lately that this needs a bump
Old 09-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #612
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
$2.95 was the cheapest in Albuquerque today.
Old 09-27-2013, 06:05 PM   #613
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
$3.63 for Ethanol free 90. Is what it is.
Old 09-27-2013, 06:12 PM   #614

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I filled up this morning at $5.48 / US gallon
Old 09-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #615

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
$3.70ish a gallon here.
Old 09-27-2013, 06:33 PM   #616
the little red truck that could
outdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud of

Name: Alex
outdoorAZ's Tacoma Gallery
haha I payed $3.23 yesterday!
Old 09-27-2013, 07:06 PM   #617
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
$4.12/gallon
Old 09-27-2013, 07:43 PM   #618

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
$4.12/gallon
Dats cheap eh
Old 09-27-2013, 07:52 PM   #619
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dats cheap eh
You betcha guy
Old 09-27-2013, 07:54 PM   #620

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
You betcha guy
I'm not your guy friend