Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

The Official " HEY AMERICA , STOP BITCHING ABOUT YOUR LOW GAS PRICES " thread

Old 03-16-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
The Official " HEY AMERICA , STOP BITCHING ABOUT YOUR LOW GAS PRICES " thread

Discuss

Alaskans excepted

Old 03-16-2012, 06:20 PM   #2
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wut?
Old 03-16-2012, 06:21 PM   #3
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
I actually agree, and I live in California where its 4.35 a gallon
Old 03-16-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I pay 3.69 so I know I have nothing to bitch about.

It still sucks dumping $75 to fill up. But I know it could be worse.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:23 PM   #6
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
I was saying I don't think its that expensive to be honest. I would rather them tax it a bit more if I could get some nicer roads out of the deal. I know I'm in the minority, I guess I think its worth at least $4 a gallon to drive, its fun haha.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:24 PM   #8
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
i pay $4.35 for regular too. my gas is not cheap. silly canadians.
That IS cheap
Old 03-16-2012, 06:25 PM   #9
Gear Head
5LUGTACO is on a distinguished road

Name: David
5LUGTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck roads everyone should just get a 4x4
Old 03-16-2012, 06:25 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery

He's right though
Old 03-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
That IS cheap
How much are you guys paying per gallon?
Old 03-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #12
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Discuss
Yeah... if you aren't paying over $5 a gallon shut yer yaps.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #13
TotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the rough

Name: Dan
TotalBrutal's Tacoma Gallery
Gas is $1.35/litre at the shell by my house right now... works out to be $5.12 a gallon... NOT CHEAP... Its also $0.98 down at the border ('merican side of course)
Old 03-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #14

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
How much are you guys paying per gallon?
I paid $5.30 / US gallon 2 days ago
Old 03-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #15

Quote:
Holy crap!

I promise I will never complain about gas prices ever again.....
Old 03-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #17
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You paid $5.52 a gallon according to the pic I saw.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #18
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
I win. I pay 8.51 a gallon
Old 03-16-2012, 06:31 PM   #19
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
I win. I pay 8.51 a gallon
... you can complain all you want then.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:31 PM   #20
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
In vancouver, its $1.40+ per liter. I tink that over $5 a gallon if my math is right.
I cant even use premium anymore, unless i fill up at the border.