Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Stock rim/tire value

Old 03-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
tacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomik's Tacoma Gallery
Stock rim/tire value

Hey folks,
My boss wants to buy my stock 17" 5 spoke rims and Dunlop tires from my 2011 TRD DCLB.
They're brand new with 0 kilometers. What do you all think would be a fair asking price for the 4 rims/tires and original spare(steel rim) ?
I know they're huge bucks to buy from the dealership as a replacement for a damaged one, but just looking for a fair asking price, not dealership price.
He has a 90's chev truck with a 6 bolt pattern and swears they'll fit, so if he wants them, I'll probably sell 'em I'll never use them so I'm motivated to sell.
Thanks, Mike
Old 03-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #2
kane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kane's Tacoma Gallery
I just sold my 4 aluminum with stock bridgestone dueler ht 265/65/17 with 16000 miles for 400 bucks
Old 03-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #3
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
wow, good price. Craigslist vancouver has some 2011 sport with dunlops listed for $1000+ brand new. Sold my 16'' TRD rims with Goodyear forteras 50% for $400 yesterday. One was badly scuffed. Sold below average for quick sale.

$700-800 would be a fair price. Tires are around $1000 new? So hes getting new tires at discount and the rims for free. Depends on how nice you want to be.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #4
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
For 4 brand new sport rims, 1 spare rim and 5 new tires even $1000 seems like a great price to me.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:52 AM   #5
tacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomik's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, I had $800-$1000 in my head, guess I'll ask $1000 and go down to $800.
Happy Weekend All !!
Old 03-26-2012, 07:21 PM   #8
dearduff is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
dearduff's Tacoma Gallery
I have seen them for 800$ o.b.o. around here. These are the 5 spoke TRD 17inch rims and tires off 2012 Tacoma's.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:26 AM   #9
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
Since its your boss, ask $1200.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:04 PM   #10

tacomik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMR View Post
Since its your boss, ask $1200.

That's what I was thinking, after all, he does make more than me...