Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
China ?

That's America's master
Indeed.
China owns the USA.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #22
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
You Kanucks are going to need special purses to hold all that new moose-poop currency.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #23
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll sell you 100 for $5
No cause you would still come out ahead. 100 pennies weigh aprox. 1 pound... right? Here i am only getting about 2.80 per pound.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #24
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Indeed.
China owns the USA.
Naw we will just file bankruptcy . And live like fat cats then rebuild credit . Also institute a do not call list .
Old 03-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #25
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superx2 View Post
No cause you would still come out ahead. 100 pennies weigh aprox. 1 pound... right? Here i am only getting about 2.80 per pound.
OK then , you drive a hard bargain , but I'm willing to sell you 100 pennies for $2
Old 03-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #26
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superx2 View Post
Maybe a half pound. (100 pennies)
Old 03-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #27
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OK then , you drive a hard bargain , but I'm willing to sell you 100 pennies for $2

I'll send you a $2 Uhmerickahn bill lmao
Old 03-29-2012, 04:55 PM   #28

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah. Thanks for the offer. I was only kidding anyways. Too much of a pain in the ass. And as much as i come across it, its free that way. Thanks though.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:30 PM   #30
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
You Kanucks are going to need special purses to hold all that new moose-poop currency.
$5 coin is coming up next

Old 03-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #31
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
America? Canada's father? LMFAO!

The only parent Canada has, is the Motherland....

America is Canada's younger brother....

i believe canada's parent(s) would be Britain and France, is the queen of England not the head of the state?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:35 PM   #32

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
i believe canada's parent(s) would be Britain and France, is the queen of England not the head of the state?
The Motherland duh
Old 03-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #33
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The Motherland duh
okay just checkin

so how's it feel to be ruled by a woman?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #34
Kailey Jo will become famous soon enoughKailey Jo will become famous soon enough

Name: Liam
Kailey Jo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
When we ask you for your thoughts, what coin should we offer you?

And if you give us your unsolicited opinion, how will it be valued? My .05?

This is gonna be a mess.
Well based on normal rounds I would assume only 3 cents or higher would become 5 cents...

So I guess your opinion would just be worth $0
Old 03-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #35

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
so how's it feel to be ruled by a woman?
I could ask you the same
Old 03-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #36
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
$5 coin is coming up next

So if you already have loonies and toonies, these must be...

MOONIES!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #37
BrewDawg is on a distinguished road
BrewDawg's Tacoma Gallery
were so spoiled trading the beaver for moonies wouldnt change a thing
Old 03-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #38
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
I could ask you the same
Old 03-29-2012, 06:50 PM   #40
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Ha

Ha

Canadians have money?
You beat me too is