Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Help me find Brutalguyracing... he is lost and can't find his way home

Old 09-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #221
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
WHERE DID THIS DB GO?
Old 09-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #222
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
THE DB JUST POSTED A PIC IN LIVE. WHAT A NY STYLEZ DB.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #223
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
THE DB JUST POSTED A PIC IN LIVE. WHAT A NY STYLEZ DB.
DB POSTED A NON BLURRY PIC, NEW STYLEZ PHONE DB?
Old 09-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #225
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
:b rianr::bri anr::brian r: :b rianr::bri anr::brian r: :b rianr::bri anr::brian r: :b rianr::bri anr::brian r: :b rianr::bri anr:
Old 09-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #226
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
IT WASN'T HIS FINAL FAREWELL PRIDE OF NATION NY STYLZ RANGUHS U DBS
Old 09-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #227
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
DB POSTED A NON BLURRY PIC, NEW STYLEZ PHONE DB?
I BET SAME SHITTY NY STYLEZ PHONE. CERTAIN LIGHTS, EVEN THAT PHONE COULD POST AN OK PIC.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #228
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
:b rianr::bri anr::brian r: :b rianr::bri anr::brian r: :b rianr::bri anr::brian r: :b rianr::bri anr::brian r: :b rianr::bri anr:

THE DB IS ALIVE!!!!!! DB NY SYLZ
Old 09-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #229
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I'M AMAZED HE DIDN'T QUOTE EVERYONE THAT POSTED AND CALL US ALL DBZ.

THE DB KING IS BACK...DBZ
Old 09-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #230
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
you guys are so mean to him
THIS ^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
he's gone again? yay!!!!
I WILL SEE YOU SOON YOU DB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
SCOTT WHERE R U GUYZ???

I HAVE THEM BUT IN COKE CANS.....YOU DB
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
NY Giants drop NFL opener to Dallas Cowboys at MetLife Stadium, 24-17
The Giants had the NFL’s worst rushing attack last season and they weren’t much better against the Cowboys, gaining a mere 82 yards. And the Giants’ secondary struggled too.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz25hewiIZU

OH WELL WHO HAD THE TROPHY NOW YOU DB.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
with a shitty camera
NOT NO MORE
F ING DB
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'm serious

I think you guyz hurt his feelings this time

Poor Scott

Hockey season won't be the same without him
THERE IS NO HOCKEY SEASON YOU DB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
He owes me rep for that game, I am expecting him to pay up

edit:

I stand corrected
YOU HAS YOUR REP.....
YOU DALLAS DB
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
He skipped his own meet and lied to everyone why saying his back was hurt.

Everyone attacked him for doing so.

Now he is mad at us

How is that anyone's fault but his own?

We all love Scott and meets won't be the same without him. I have been asking him whats wrong for 2 weeks. If he can't just come out and say his problems that's one more problem he needs to add to his list.

All the BS talk is just that....BS. We bust balls. It's what we do. It doesn't mean we don't respect him or that we don't like him or anything else people want to imply.
WASNT MY MEET IT WAS CANCLED....
AND KETTLE BLACK ANYONE
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...mber-15th.html
KING DB ^^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
he keeps posting and hanging out in the south east forum. can yall please take him back?
YOU DB .......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
He still hasn't acquired that? Do you happen to be along or near the way between Philly and OBX? I'm driving down to OBX Saturday and then back the following Friday. Maybe if this DB stops having a tantrum I could pick it up for him and get it closer.
BRING MY SKID U DB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
DID YOUZ GUYZ PAINT IT PINK TO MATCH THE COLOR OF HIS FOOTBALL TEAM
DB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABregenzer View Post
This.

U DICK WADE DB
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
IT SHOULD BE A RULE IN THIS THREAD, THAT CAPS LOCK IS ALWAYS ON. YOU DB!
THIS DB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
GREAT PICS U DB
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
SCREW ALL YOUZ GUYZ YOUZ ALL DB'S!!!
THATS HOW IT IS DONE YOU DB
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
I work out of town for one week and bgr leaves
I SEEN YOU U DB
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
*CHECKING LOCAL NEWS AND POLICE REPORTS* DB'S
KEEP LOOKING YOU DB
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
HE ISN'T POSTING ON TOR...SO I'M CLUELESS. MAYBE THEY FINALLY CAUGHT THE NY HOOKER KILLER.?. IT WAS VERY CLOSE TO HIS HOUSE.

OH AND FU DB NY STYLEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THATS MY BEACH AND THEY WILL NEVER GET ME
YOU DICK WADE DB
Old 09-14-2012, 02:53 PM   #231
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 09-14-2012, 03:53 PM   #233
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Left it on the beach for youz.

DAMN I DO GOOD WORK YOU DBZ
Old 09-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #234
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post

Quote:
Left it on the beach for youz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
DAMN I DO GOOD WORK YOU DBZ
I WILL BE DONE NEXT MONTH WHERE CAN I PICK IT UP
OR ARE YOU COMING TO CROZET
Old 09-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #236
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Nah, i gave it to the guy who posted the pic of it
WHO IS HE?
Old 09-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #237
BIG DADDY

YOU SCARED OF CROZET?
Old 09-14-2012, 05:29 PM   #238
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
YOU SCARED OF CROZET?

could have gotten it from him at ure in a couple weeks?
Old 10-30-2012, 06:02 AM   #240

Scott? You and your family ok?