Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

whos from quebec?

Old 10-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #21
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
I was born in Sherbrooke, been living in BC for all my life. I love visiting in the fall! So beautiful
is your familly still in sherbrooke?
i worked in BC an alberta five years, i was in invermere for quite a while. what a great experience it was! left home when i turned 17 and came back 2 years ago at 22, i loved it! i really miss the mountains, might go on a road trip soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
Just went to Montreal for vacation and came home with a fiancée haha, good city shitty cab drivers. Ask to go to chateau Champlain and has no idea what I'm talking about because he can't speak English and doesn't know where bell centre was because its centre bell in French. He had to be fucking with me.
hahaha men i know all about the language barrier when i moved up west i didnt say a single word in english

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I enjoyed my weekend in Montreal for the F1 race this year so much I'm coming back again next year
good to ear so how hard was it to get around? cause im sure your french is really sharp
Old 10-23-2012, 06:34 PM   #22
pat2330b is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
pat2330b's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
anybody from the gaspe coast on here?
hi i'm in Montreal too. Never when to gaspé too bad for me. Someday mayby
Old 10-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #23
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good to ear so how hard was it to get around? cause im sure your french is really sharp
I had zero issues at all
Old 10-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #24
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
I may have gotten a bad cabbie who knows, I got everywhere I needed to go. My gf can speck French and I took full French grade 6-8 so I know alittle enough
Old 10-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #25
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat2330b View Post
hi i'm in Montreal too. Never when to gaspé too bad for me. Someday mayby
ill give you a reason to come over
look for "cime aventure" they offer an adventure on one of the most crystalline river in the world! and its 20 min away from my home
Old 10-23-2012, 07:16 PM   #26
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #27
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
how cool is that?
Old 10-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #28
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Crazy
Old 10-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #29
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I had zero issues at all
id love to go next year!
Old 10-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #30
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Fishing must be kick ass in clear water.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #31
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
id love to go next year!
Last season for the V8's
Old 10-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #32
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Fishing must be kick ass in clear water.
yes its great! salmon fishing.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:41 PM   #33
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Last season for the V8's
1.6 litre v6 turbocharged for next season i think?
Old 10-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #34

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
1.6 litre v6 turbocharged for next season i think?
2014's , yep
Old 10-24-2012, 07:44 AM   #35
pat2330b is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
pat2330b's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lovely, i have to go next summer! for sure. Fishing must be very interesting there too.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #36
bucktales has a spectacular aura aboutbucktales has a spectacular aura about

bucktales's Tacoma Gallery
Just stopping by to say hello. 50% Quebec blood here.
My Mother was raised in your neck of the woods and I still have some distant family there. Cheers,
Ed from Ct.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #37
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucktales View Post
Just stopping by to say hello. 50% Quebec blood here.
My Mother was raised in your neck of the woods and I still have some distant family there. Cheers,
Ed from Ct.
hi Ed,
from what part of quebec is she from?
Old 10-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #38
bucktales has a spectacular aura aboutbucktales has a spectacular aura about

bucktales's Tacoma Gallery
Drummondville area.
Some other places my descendants are from include Ste pie de Guire, Pierreville, Ste Hyacinthe,Trois Rivieres to name a few.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #39

Are you a qmjhl fan? Best hockey going now that the NHL still isn't going
Old 10-24-2012, 05:51 PM   #40
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
Are you a qmjhl fan? Best hockey going now that the NHL still isn't going
been saying for a while now i prefer QMJHL than NHL.