Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

whos from quebec?

Old 06-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #101
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'm currently IN Quebec
have a good week-end! hopefully it is not gonna rain for the race!
Old 06-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #102
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
have a good week-end! hopefully it is not gonna rain for the race!
Old 06-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #103
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Sister lives in New Richmond, Ive been down to Gaspe plenty, real nice in the summer. Living in Sept-Iles, Qc right now.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #105
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Class View Post
Sister lives in New Richmond, Ive been down to Gaspe plenty, real nice in the summer. Living in Sept-Iles, Qc right now.
Ah! im from bonaventure 30 min away! give me a shout if you want to wheel someday!
Old 06-12-2013, 05:15 PM   #106
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna be in Montreal for Canada day weekend for a wedding, what should I do to kill time? Got two days available
Old 06-12-2013, 05:20 PM   #107
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
I'm gonna be in Montreal for Canada day weekend for a wedding, what should I do to kill time? Got two days available
Get an ice cream cone at Les Glaceurs in Old Montreal

Yummy
Old 06-12-2013, 05:23 PM   #108
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Get an ice cream cone at Les Glaceurs in Old Montreal

Yummy
Excellent i'll add it to teh list
Old 06-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #109

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
Excellent i'll add it to teh list
Last year I went every day , same this year

This year it was a 2 scoop Choco-Chic in a waffle cone
Old 06-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #110

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Ill be stopping here again for sure.

http://canardsdulacbrome.com/en/boutiques/

Duck foie gras poutine
Old 06-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #111
specjay is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
specjay's Tacoma Gallery
From Valleyfield here.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:37 AM   #112
Beer.
rickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rickrock's Tacoma Gallery
From L'assomption!
Old 07-16-2013, 03:23 PM   #113
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 09-12-2013, 08:18 AM   #114
fatoldsun is on a distinguished road

fatoldsun's Tacoma Gallery
From south-sore of Montréal. Near Valleyfield
Old 09-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #115
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatoldsun View Post
From south-sore of Montréal. Near Valleyfield
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:02 PM   #116
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
i'm across the river from quebec. i took the nicest ride i've been on up to james bay through quebec 2x over the last week, did just under 6k in a week. left the taco at home for both trips up for fuel efficient rentals. next time, maybe this fall, taking taco and doing trans taiga. there were a few spots i missed out on not taking the truck..
Old 10-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #117
Tacoma122 is on a distinguished road
Tacoma122's Tacoma Gallery
From iles de la madeleine.. Francais !
Old 10-14-2013, 02:09 PM   #118
MAXTAC 07 is on a distinguished road

Name: Maxime
MAXTAC 07's Tacoma Gallery
Bienvenue a vous tous :P
Old 10-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #119
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Français ici aussi!