Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

whos from quebec?

Old 04-04-2012, 05:57 AM   #1
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
whos from quebec?

anybody from the gaspe coast on here?
Old 04-04-2012, 06:15 AM   #2
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

I heard about it in a song once.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #3
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNasti View Post
I heard about it in a song once.
hahaha so funny ... NOT
Old 04-05-2012, 06:34 AM   #4
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
I guess you're the only one, sorry buddy.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #5
hawlisjawt is on a distinguished road

hawlisjawt's Tacoma Gallery
From quebec, but not Gaspé area !
Old 05-28-2012, 07:11 PM   #6
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Lived in the eastern townships for a while.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:14 AM   #8
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
since quebec is a country of its own you do not belong here
Old 05-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #10
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
where abouts?
Old 05-29-2012, 06:23 PM   #12
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
ok right on, not much tickets sold due to the students manifestations!
Old 05-29-2012, 06:50 PM   #13
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
ok right on, not much tickets sold due to the students manifestations!
More room for me to spread out
Old 10-20-2012, 04:33 AM   #14
rad tac is on a distinguished road

Name: pat
rad tac's Tacoma Gallery
yep

hey bud,

I'm from montreal, j'ai ete a gaspe souvent went hunting there for a couple of years
Old 10-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #15
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rad tac View Post
hey bud,

I'm from montreal, j'ai ete a gaspe souvent went hunting there for a couple of years
tien tien un chasseur qui vien nous voller nos spot hahaha where abouts did you guys hunt?
Old 10-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #16
rad tac is on a distinguished road

Name: pat
rad tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
tien tien un chasseur qui vien nous voller nos spot hahaha where abouts did you guys hunt?
chandler, with Clifford Hunt
Old 10-23-2012, 04:22 PM   #17
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rad tac View Post
chandler, with Clifford Hunt
ok i live in bonaventure, on the way there.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #18
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
I was born in Sherbrooke, been living in BC for all my life. I love visiting in the fall! So beautiful
Old 10-23-2012, 04:39 PM   #19
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Just went to Montreal for vacation and came home with a fiancée haha, good city shitty cab drivers. Ask to go to chateau Champlain and has no idea what I'm talking about because he can't speak English and doesn't know where bell centre was because its centre bell in French. He had to be fucking with me.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:52 PM   #20
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I enjoyed my weekend in Montreal for the F1 race this year so much I'm coming back again next year