Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Toyota Parts - Calgary

Old 05-02-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
tacomabrb is on a distinguished road
tacomabrb's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Parts - Calgary

Hi.

New member, here. :-) Still learning how to find things on this forum, so please bare with me.

I am in Calgary, Alberta. Other than getting parts from the dealer, does anyone have places in Calgary or surrounding area that they get there parts from? Anything from bush bars, winches, suspension parts, accesories, etc, etc, etc. Maybe some of you have your favorite shops for getting specific work done.

I do most of the work on all my vehicles, but this is my first Tacoma (2009 Toyota Tacoma), so looking for advice on places to call for things I will need as they come up.

First thing are swaybar relocation brackets.

I know I can order them from Toytec, but maybe a place in Calgary has them so I can install them tonight?? The squeaking is driving me crazy and plan on heading out to mountains on the weekend.

Any suggestions and feedback is appreciated. So far, I think this forum is absolutely outstanding !!! So much great information. :-)

Thanks
Old 05-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #2
shortays is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylorr
shortays's Tacoma Gallery
Also in Calgary and just picked my first Taco up last month although creeped this site for probably a year, theres a couple stores in Calgary that seem decent (can't name em off the top of my head) if you want small stuff right away, although you'll be paying more, from what I've seen on here hit online, lots of sites have free shipping, and if not still totally affordable and return policies are great, google's become a really good friend of mine researching diff shops online
Old 05-17-2012, 09:38 PM   #3
Toyota Technician
Ryanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
Ryanv's Tacoma Gallery
You can try national 4x4 across from Blackfoot motorsports, modern motors, ctp on Barlow in the NE, or South pointe Toyota
Old 06-19-2012, 08:11 AM   #4
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
There are a few shops in Calgary, and a new one just opened up that is run by a Toyota lover. Its the Gear Shop

I have had great success with Modern Motors on Blackfoot, Truck Outfitters in High River, and I have bought a lot of stuff through the Gear Shop.

If you value your sanity DO NOT use National in Calgary, they will rip you off (Been quoted 4 different prices in 1 month on the same set of tires) and unless your willing to drop $2k at a time they wont even give you the time of day.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:18 AM   #5
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Apparently I'm the only one who's had a good experience at National.

Welcome to the Forums.

If you see a Silver Taco with an ARB driving around like an ass, I apologize. I'm just tired as crap after my shift.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #6
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post
There are a few shops in Calgary, and a new one just opened up that is run by a Toyota lover. Its the Gear Shop

I have had great success with Modern Motors on Blackfoot, Truck Outfitters in High River, and I have bought a lot of stuff through the Gear Shop.

If you value your sanity DO NOT use National in Calgary, they will rip you off (Been quoted 4 different prices in 1 month on the same set of tires) and unless your willing to drop $2k at a time they wont even give you the time of day.
I agree, the Gear Shop just opened so they may not have everything you need but if you talk to them they can probably get it for you.

Not sure how National stays in business with the ridiculous prices but I would look around before going to them. I asked National for an E-locker guard from Allpro and they quoted me $125. I bought it from the Gear shop for $82.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:01 PM   #7
Tenax is on a distinguished road

Name: Terry
Tenax's Tacoma Gallery
Try northridge4x4 in ponoka, too. I am getting some spider tax spacers from them. I talked to one of their guys on the phone. Very helpful. And far better price than a place I contacted in Vancouver and here in lethbridge