Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

May 20th Vancouver Trail Day

Old 05-08-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
May 20th Vancouver Trail Day

Ok, another trail day on Sunday May 20th. Bench FSR/Foley lake and surrounding trails.

NEW LOCATION: Yarrow Shell, 42221 Yarrow Central Road, Chilliwack, BC

Take No3 rd off HWY 1 to yarrow rd. The route to Cultus. Be there BY 11AM, we'll leave around then.

Not a dificult trail, everyone is welcome to come out for the day, no experiance necessary.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #2
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to 1GR
I'm in!
Old 05-08-2012, 06:51 PM   #3
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
I should be good to go! Scott, wanna cruise together? ill finally get to meet u in person! Lol
Old 05-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #4
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
I am in. but if it is a meet at the Sasquatch - can I request a 10 am start (I'm in N van...)

As far as trails, I'll go anywhere.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:26 PM   #5
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Shit! I forgot. I have to leave North Van at 1:30 for abbotsford. Highly doubt we'll be back from trail run by then. I'm going to be SO pissed if I miss another one.

BJ: If I can work it out to come out, definitely cruise out with you. Ps. Check your pm.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #6
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
I'd really like to come out! But my truck is totally stock, and it's new so I don't want pinstripes or anything haha! But if it's an easy trail I'll definitely come out
Old 05-09-2012, 11:42 AM   #7
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyoghi View Post
I'd really like to come out! But my truck is totally stock, and it's new so I don't want pinstripes or anything haha! But if it's an easy trail I'll definitely come out
Agreed. No bushwackin' this time!
Old 05-09-2012, 11:51 AM   #8
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What's east Harrison and the hot springs trail like?

Bench might be a good area too, it's all open logging roads. Not sure if there's still snow up there. Heard its a good area to explore.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:57 AM   #9
jarredposi is on a distinguished road

Name: Jarred
jarredposi's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good...have there been good turnouts for previous meets around here?

Still lots of snow in 'sasquatch' on the trails there...at least there was last weekend.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #10
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
One of my co-workers said the east harrison trail is really eaasy, wouldn't be any issues at all. It's about a 4 hours round trip to clear creek he said, but there is lots of garbage and shit up there from "partying teenagers"

He linked me to this: http://bivouac.com/FtrPg.asp?FtrId=170

and this: http://owj.ca/hot-springs/2005-04-13...ot_springs.htm

Although, by the sounds of it a mini van can do it so it may not be worthwhile?
Old 05-09-2012, 03:18 PM   #11
xxnikkixx85 has a spectacular aura aboutxxnikkixx85 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nikki
xxnikkixx85's Tacoma Gallery
i like the west side of harrison and your good to go all the way to pemberton no snow at all
Old 05-09-2012, 06:45 PM   #12
Sombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant future

Name: Ben
Sombrio's Tacoma Gallery
Wont be able to make this one, I'll be at the Cabin

It should be worth mentioning now, overnight trip sometime this summer? Something everyone can participate in stock or otherwise.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:28 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrio View Post
Wont be able to make this one, I'll be at the Cabin

It should be worth mentioning now, overnight trip sometime this summer? Something everyone can participate in stock or otherwise.
I mentioned it before, whipsaw trip is atleast one night! Maybe just us with smaller rigs so its stocker friendly
Old 05-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #14
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Ya, If the trail was ok for me Id be in for overnight. Wipsaws looks pretty hard tho. Can discuss in the other thread.

Just heard from my buddy, he was actually up at Bench/Foley Lake in Chilliwack last weekend, no snow at all. Said its a really nice trail, some steep sections, few cross ditches but wide open and no crawling. They were thinking of going again around the 20th again. He has a Tacoma too.

So we would probably go up a little later and have a fire and suff. Maybe around noon. Going to talk to him more tomorrow. Any thoughts?
Old 05-14-2012, 04:36 PM   #16
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Have'nt heard anything so I guess were good to do Bench/Foley creek. Probably will meet up there for about noon, Sunday 20th. Take bench FSR up to Foley Lake.

Post if your able to come out.

1. DJ (49ERS) +1 Taco

Also should do another Tims meet up, can talk about upcoming trips. Does June 3rd work?
Old 05-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #17
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
1. DJ (49ERS) +1 Taco
2.Scott (1GR) + Maybe couple others

I had plans change on Sunday. So I'm actually able to come! Wooo!
Anyways, I'd prefer earlier in the day, but doesn't really matter as I am free the whole day.

Boost junky: If you're still coming, we'll cruise up together. Anyone else coming from east (south) of North Van, welcome to tag along.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:40 AM   #18
CanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud of

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
If i dont head out Camping this weekend, Would love to join you.

1. DJ (49ERS) +1 Taco
2.Scott (1GR) + Maybe couple others
3. Dave (CanadianTRDOffRD) +1 Taco (Might be camping)
Old 05-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #20
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Up in the air whether I can make it or not again. I'll know tonight.