Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Calgary Roll Call

Old 04-29-2013, 08:44 AM   #181
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Considering what I got stuck in yesterday, I may be doing the breather mod too........
Old 04-29-2013, 11:32 AM   #183
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
^
X2

Has anyone done the BHLM with headlights that 3M film on them? Did the oven destroy the film?
Old 04-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #184
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh, y'know...mud happened.
That'll teach me for hooning around construction sites...

*** NO IT WON'T ***

Old 04-29-2013, 12:01 PM   #186
Damn dirty Swede

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
^
You should be fine
Yeah? I didn't take pics from the other side...the back right tire was over 3/4 submerged.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #188
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
Yuck! Mud SUCKS!
Old 04-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #189
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Bahaha is that up near the AutoMall in the NW?

I think I'll be doing the diff breather mod when I get to Calgary again. Looks epic easy after checking out the DIY.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:36 PM   #190
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Well who is down for a rear diff breather install party this weekend? LOL
Old 04-29-2013, 07:20 PM   #191
Damn dirty Swede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
Bahaha is that up near the AutoMall in the NW?

Bingo. It's up in Nolan Hill (I'm in the next neighbourhood over), so this place is fun to hoon around in. Bunch of dirt bikes and quads have their fun here too.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:14 AM   #192
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
Bingo. It's up in Nolan Hill (I'm in the next neighbourhood over), so this place is fun to hoon around in. Bunch of dirt bikes and quads have their fun here too.
Ha! Knew it. I drive past that whenever I go to CharlesGlen for service.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #193

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone been affected because of the bomb threat at the court house? I work across from the courts and all I can hear is sirens today.

Just incase people have no idea what I am talking about.
http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/calgary-co...dent-1.1261912
Old 05-01-2013, 01:49 PM   #194
Damn dirty Swede

I work from home so...no. XD

The wife had some traffic issues on her way to a meeting though. The world seems pretty bomb-crazy (as is expected). Hell...the last episode of Castle I watched involved a bomb in an apartment and the usual "This program contains scenes of violence..." spiel was given an addendum along the lines of "contains sensitive material pertaining to current events".
Old 05-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #195
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hope all this doesn't cause a problem. Sometimes I like to say "that shits da bomb" Dont need to get shot because I am stoked about something.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #196

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
^
Don't worry walking past the court house today tons of people were making jokes.

Reeno403, are you going to Pete's DriveIn tonight? I want to see your truck!
Old 05-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #197
Do you even wheel Bro?

Myself and Spoonman were there also our buddy Frank was parked with us. Had the three LT together.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:16 PM   #198
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
L-TRIO
Old 05-02-2013, 08:54 AM   #199
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
Well who is down for a rear diff breather install party this weekend? LOL
I've been meaning to do it. And since I lost my drivers side cubby holy cover, I got no excuse not to do it now.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:12 PM   #200

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I've been meaning to do it. And since I lost my drivers side cubby holy cover, I got no excuse not to do it now.
Well my friend it sounds like an install party is needed...just a party for Free Mods all together haha If your Calgary based I'm down to do this install this weekend or soon.

Spotted SpoonMan(sp?) in Cochrane on my way to Paintball. Your truck looks sick but with a bike in the back I drooled for a few hours lol was that a KTM?

Ps, does anyone paintball here?