Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Calgary Roll Call

Old 05-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #201
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't see you, what were you driving? Thanks a lot man! Definitely had two my 250xc and a 105xc in the back this morning on my way to ride!
Old 05-04-2013, 10:03 PM   #202
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
Ps, does anyone paintball here?
I like to go once in a while. My buddy is organizing a bunch of us to go at some point in the next couple of weeks. We usually head down to the one near Bragg Creek, but I think this time we're going to one up near Cochrane...I think.......I dunno.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #203
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well my friend it sounds like an install party is needed...just a party for Free Mods all together haha If your Calgary based I'm down to do this install this weekend or soon.

Spotted SpoonMan(sp?) in Cochrane on my way to Paintball. Your truck looks sick but with a bike in the back I drooled for a few hours lol was that a KTM?

Ps, does anyone paintball here?
I'm just looking for an excuse to drink really.

And I play airsoft. Weekend Warriors just off of Amerada road is probably the best hands down. I've played pretty much all the ones around the place. (Although Rampage is my favourite.)
Old 05-05-2013, 10:39 AM   #204
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I'm just looking for an excuse to drink really.

And I play airsoft. Weekend Warriors just off of Amerada road is probably the best hands down. I've played pretty much all the ones around the place. (Although Rampage is my favourite.)
Well if you ever need an excuse give me a call, I am always down to grab a pint. I live near the Blind Monk on 12th Ave, the owners are huge Chivers!

I've never played air soft, is it true it hurts a 100X more? Weekend Warriors?

Eric, I just played at Cochrane yesterday it's good but I prefer Bragg Creek as its closer, cheaper, and has better fields. Just a heads up for you that the cops set up shop in the random 30 zone on the way there, they got 10ppl in front me yesterday.

SpoonMan, I was the Stock MGM DCSB TRD heading into Cochrane up by the Toyota dealership.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:44 AM   #205
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paint ball hurts a lot more. Simple physics. 6mm BB versus 45 cal paint ball. Airsoft is like getting sung by a bee if you take it to the face or bare skin. Anywhere else you just hear a "WHAP!"

Unless I nail you with my 8mm shotgun. Shoots 3 BBs at once. So good.

PM inbound.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:21 PM   #206
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pussy^^ I was really into paintball between ages 14-19. Got shot thousands of times. None of it actually "hurt". Never got any welts or anything.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:30 PM   #207
Resident Jackass

You've never had the pleasure of indoors paintball then. Or else everyone didn't want to hear you cry like a little bitch and didn't shoot you in the head.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #208
BroBraBlahBlah

indoor was all I did. played on outriders and outcast back in the day. played Canadian nationals too. Rampage was my stomping ground. got shot a lot in the head. up the mask a few times as well.. 300 FPS straight into the mouth/face. Wish I had some photos from then. But I was pretty damn good.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:23 AM   #209
Resident Jackass

I'm sure you were used to taking full blasts right in the face/mouth. And be pretty damn good at i t.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:39 AM   #210
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #211
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I'm sure you were used to taking full blasts right in the face/mouth. And be pretty damn good at i t.
.....your signature is the one that says " I want to taste your nightmares "
Old 05-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #213
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
And I am now excited after reading all of that :banana:

I am debating between Billies at 1.75" upfront or OME 885 with an AAL right now....damn decisions.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:22 AM   #214
Damn dirty Swede

Has anyone tried to bring cans of spray paint across the border? I'm off to Vancouver this weekend and I'll be dipping down into Bellingham to get some cupcakes while I'm there. I'd like to pick up some plasti-derp at the same time (seeing as it's $6/can there as opposed to $20/can at Home Hardware here).

Will Canada be mad at me? lol

...if not, does anyone here want me to bring some back for them?
Old 05-08-2013, 07:03 AM   #215
Resident Jackass

Quote:
And I am now excited after reading all of that :banana:

I am debating between Billies at 1.75" upfront or OME 885 with an AAL right now....damn decisions.
OME.

I'm selling my OME with 886's in a month or so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
Has anyone tried to bring cans of spray paint across the border? I'm off to Vancouver this weekend and I'll be dipping down into Bellingham to get some cupcakes while I'm there. I'd like to pick up some plasti-derp at the same time (seeing as it's $6/can there as opposed to $20/can at Home Hardware here).

Will Canada be mad at me? lol

...if not, does anyone here want me to bring some back for them?

No. Just so long as you don't fly them over you're fine.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #216

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
^
I know I want the OME but uhh so much work, I was quoted $950 for parts and install just for UCAs. Plus another $1500 for OEM and install. I'm worried about what 3" lift will do to my driveline and warranty lol Damn why is this so hard!
Old 05-08-2013, 02:14 PM   #217
Resident Jackass

Oh yeah, I forgot that I'll have All Pro UCA's to sell along with the OME kit.

And install it yourself. It's easy enough to do.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #218

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
I'm calling dibs on those uca's haha

Does a 3" lift cause drive shaft vibrations?
Old 05-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #219
BroBraBlahBlah

On some tacos it does....didn't really on mine
Old 05-09-2013, 07:24 AM   #220

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm so much to learn. I think I am going to wait a bit doing my lift, my truck might look silly with stock size All Terrains

Tacoma World you are going to kill my wallet