Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Calgary Roll Call

Old 05-09-2013, 07:40 AM   #221
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
It always does.

It doesn't look horrible with stock tires. If you go 265x70R17 it gives it a nice mean stance without all the issues of the 285x70R17's.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:36 AM   #222
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
265= no lift
315=3" lift
37"=the awesome only
Old 05-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #224
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are evil, I'm now pricing out new tires!

I am so not putting 37"'s on it. I am thinking 285 or 265/70/R17 with maybe a spacer.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #226
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
You guys are evil, I'm now pricing out new tires!

I am so not putting 37"'s on it. I am thinking 285 or 265/70/R17 with maybe a spacer.
I have 265/70/17 BFG All Terrains on mine (on FJ wheels), I think it looks great, but I'm only lifted 1.75 in the front so it just fills out nicely.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:51 AM   #227
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Like I said, with 3" the 265 actually looks more aggressive with that extra space in the wheel well. With 285's it looks almost stock.

Until you park next to someone with stock tires. Then it looks massive.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:54 PM   #228
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
265 with 3" looks stupid. Tires look way too small.

285s look ok with 3".
Old 05-12-2013, 12:54 PM   #230
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
I have 265/70/17 BFG All Terrains on mine (on FJ wheels), I think it looks great, but I'm only lifted 1.75 in the front so it just fills out nicely.
Do you have pictures?

My gf already thinks the Tacoma is a little too bouncy in the city, so I gotta take that into account.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:29 PM   #231
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you have pictures?

My gf already thinks the Tacoma is a little too bouncy in the city, so I gotta take that into account.
This is it:

I cant go much bigger/higher then that if I want to continue fitting in my parking garage haha.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:58 PM   #232
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is it:

I cant go much bigger/higher then that if I want to continue fitting in my parking garage haha.
I fit in my underground parkade.

Looks clean!
Old 05-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #233

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
That's nice man, I love the Avid bars front and rear!

Spotted Banff403 today on 17th Ave, I was the idiot in the DCSB waving like I was having a seizure. Your truck looks awesome, its the only reason I keep thinking about OME haha
Old 05-13-2013, 06:48 AM   #234
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeeno403 View Post
I fit in my underground parkade.

Looks clean!
Thanks!

I have a lot of room in the parkade itself, but the crappy low hanging sprinkler system is a concern. I cant even flip open my tonneau cover without hitting a goddamn sprinkler with it.

Quote:
That's nice man, I love the Avid bars front and rear!
Thanks! Avid makes such nice stuff, so pleased with it. Been thinking about an Allpro front bumper a lot lately though...
Old 05-13-2013, 07:38 AM   #235
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Spotted Banff403 today on 17th Ave, I was the idiot in the DCSB waving like I was having a seizure. Your truck looks awesome, its the only reason I keep thinking about OME haha
Haha I felt the same way trying to make sure you saw me waving back.

Thanks for the compliments. I love my OME but you can't go wrong with the Bilstein's either. Good luck on what you decide and looking forward to the build.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:22 AM   #237

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
He should totally try to score some cheap OME's.

He totally might, those UCA are tempting.

Fuse,
Let me know if you want to part with any of those Avid guards Check out the Relentless front bumper
Old 05-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #238
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fuse,
Let me know if you want to part with any of those Avid guards Check out the Relentless front bumper
Not sure how serious I am about a new bumper, but as soon as I mentioned the thought my brother called dibbs on my Avid gear for his Tacoma hahaha.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #239
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is it:

Nice looking Tacoma!! is that up at spray lakes?
Old 05-13-2013, 04:42 PM   #240
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post
Nice looking Tacoma!! is that up at spray lakes?
Thanks a lot! Its above Grassi Lakes in Canmore, Whitemans Pond I believe is the water in the background.