Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Calgary Roll Call

Old 05-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #261
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
^^^
Where were those photos taken? Looks beautiful

And of course WELCOME!!! Love the truck and color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeeno403 View Post
Looks like Spray Lakes
51.020639,-115.400072 on google maps
Old 05-25-2013, 07:20 AM   #262
Canmorite is on a distinguished road
Canmorite's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, truck is on that little tip on "Goat Pond" along the Spray Lakes. Took the dog out to find some snow, ended up trying out the truck a lil' bit!

Doing my best to talk myself out of going all out on it. (I really don't need that much truck.) Think stock. Think stock!
Old 05-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #263
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canmorite View Post
Doing my best to talk myself out of going all out on it. (I really don't need that much truck.) Think stock. Think stock!
Never works, dude. Ever.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:47 AM   #264
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
i lived in calgary for 2 years, worked in canmore for a little while , i absolutly loved the 5 years i spent out west!
Old 05-25-2013, 12:07 PM   #265
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canmorite View Post
Yep, truck is on that little tip on "Goat Pond" along the Spray Lakes. Took the dog out to find some snow, ended up trying out the truck a lil' bit!

I said the same thing 3.5 years ago...

Old 05-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #266
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorola View Post
I said the same thing 3.5 years ago...

Me too..
Old 05-25-2013, 03:52 PM   #267
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
You both did real well.....hahaha
Old 05-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #268
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You both did real well.....hahaha
I did well until I joined CT4WD, I'm lucky the gearshop is so far from my house or it could be worse!
Old 05-26-2013, 01:14 PM   #269
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorola View Post
I did well until I joined CT4WD, I'm lucky the gearshop is so far from my house or it could be worse!
Note to self, don't join CT4WD and I was just about to sign up too LOL

Reeno403, I'm sorry about your truck, I saw it on 17th Ave and I might have all over it haha
Old 05-26-2013, 04:10 PM   #270
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Note to self, don't join CT4WD and I was just about to sign up too LOL

Reeno403, I'm sorry about your truck, I saw it on 17th Ave and I might have all over it haha

That parking spot was stupid tight to get into! I think my rear bumper actually went over top of the car behind me. Hahaha
Old 05-26-2013, 08:17 PM   #271
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That parking spot was stupid tight to get into! I think my rear bumper actually went over top of the car behind me. Hahaha
LOL It did! I was trying to get a picture of your sidewalk crawling action but the mob of people herded me away before I had time. That's right we caught you flexing in public

Old 06-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #272

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Well is anyone else going to get some poser water shots with this rain? LOL

Hope no one here has been evacuated or affected by the rain/floods.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #273
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Was just out driving around in the rain. Free truck wash FTW.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:45 PM   #274
joeyha is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
joeyha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hope no one here has been evacuated or affected by the rain/floods.

This...

Stay safe everyone!!
Hope no one lives on the East side of Cougar Creek.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:32 PM   #275
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyha View Post
This...

Stay safe everyone!!
Hope no one lives on the East side of Cougar Creek.
Yeah pretty nasty there as well as High River and Turner Valley. Prayers and thoughts sent to all those dealing with this. Stay safe everyone.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #276
Do you even wheel Bro?

Thoughts and prayers to everyone dealing with this nasty weather!

Some serious crap going on out there.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:35 PM   #277
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
I was just evacuated from Eau Claire about an hour and change ago. Luckily I was only in the area for a buddies b-day. Have since hiked home safely towards Uptown.

Pics from the path behind The Barley Mill and Joey's:

That rose a fair bit just in the hour I was having drinks.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:46 PM   #278
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, stay safe everyone and DON'T go bombing through the puddles, they are most likely deeper then they appear!
Old 06-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #279

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post
Yeah, stay safe everyone and DON'T go bombing through the puddles, they are most likely deeper then they appear!
Very true, and if you are walking PLEASE wear some reflectors! I nearly hit some walkers wearing all black in pouring rain 30 min ago I couldn't see them

A few of my buddies have been evacuated and are now caught up in the mess.

I think I speak for everyone when I say if anyone on here is evacuated and needs help, post it up and we will do as much as we can to help you out.

Thoughts and Prayers with everyone tonight
Old 06-20-2013, 10:57 PM   #280
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Yup...it's pretty insane out there. My brother and his family were evacuated from High River.

Since the wifey and I are moving in a couple of weeks, we're getting rid of a whole bunch of our furniture...as in, we don't have an extra bed. That being said, we do have a comfy couch and this house is super dog friendly, so if anyone needs help just let me know.