Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Calgary Roll Call

Old 04-28-2009, 01:27 PM   #21
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
I must say I enjoy a visit to Calgary...however it is just too busy for me. Rush hour can lick my balls. At least in Edmonton you can avoid it pretty easy.

one other thing......CHANGE YOUR GRID SYSTEM. I get lost in Calgary all the time...stupid central grid with your named streets harumff.

I would also love to move back to BC I am origianally from Sparwood....anyone?
Old 04-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #22
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
How did I miss this thread? I'm a Cowtowner myself. Truck is easy enough to spot. I think I'm the only one in Canada with THIS!

Old 05-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #23
freeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant future
freeze's Tacoma Gallery
Hey from Calgary!

Join the Calgary Toyota 4WD Association while you're at it!
www.ct4wda.com

I noticed a few on here are already members!

Old 05-15-2009, 01:06 PM   #24
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD View Post
Sorry man! your not even the only one in Alberta with a devils horn emblem. I got one too, I'm just north of Calgary in Didsbury.
Nice. Good to see another Canuk has one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD View Post
Or were you talking about that dent in your bumper
Ya ass hat.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:07 PM   #25
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeze View Post
Hey from Calgary!

Join the Calgary Toyota 4WD Association while you're at it!
www.ct4wda.com

I noticed a few on here are already members!

Nice truck! I checked out your site, pretty good info for a local guy to have. What tires and rims are you running there and where did you pick them up?
Old 05-15-2009, 06:04 PM   #26
freeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant future
freeze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
Nice truck! I checked out your site, pretty good info for a local guy to have. What tires and rims are you running there and where did you pick them up?
Thank you.... We're having a great time with the Association. So far there's about 50 members that have signed up in about 2 months.

The wheels are from Pro-comp and the tires are Mickey Thompson MTZ's in 285/75/16

We've got some guys from your area in the Association and will be planning a trip either in the Red Deer or Edmonton area closer to August/September. It would be great if you wanted to join us.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #27

Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
I have been looking at getting a set of sliders made up by a local fabricating company in Calgary. Right now they quoted me at about $560 installed for a doublecab longbed. I was just wondering if anyone else in the area would be interested getting a set of these and then seeing if we could get reduced pricing! Let me know if you have any questions and I will PM you there info!
Old 05-28-2009, 11:01 PM   #28
dragon is on a distinguished road
dragon's Tacoma Gallery
Dilsky, what's the company's name in Calgary?
Old 05-29-2009, 09:55 AM   #29

Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed
Old 05-29-2009, 12:24 PM   #30
dragon's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't get a PM
Old 05-29-2009, 05:47 PM   #31

Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
ok now you did haha.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:54 PM   #32
dragon's Tacoma Gallery
haha yes I did, thanks
Old 12-31-2009, 04:09 PM   #33
rhino54 is on a distinguished road

rhino54's Tacoma Gallery
First post on this forum, checking in from the YYC. Orig from YEG but followed my lady down south and never looked back.

BTW, Dilsky etc., you get used to the grid system and wonder why no else (except maybe YEG slowly) is using it. Find it a lot easier than looking for street names. But now that we have GPS...
Old 05-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #34
keithrl is on a distinguished road
Name: Keith
keithrl's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

and another one for Calgary
Old 05-11-2010, 09:46 PM   #35
Snow Ninja
PhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixDoll is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crista
PhoenixDoll's Tacoma Gallery
bumpity for Calgary.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #36
w0nger is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
w0nger's Tacoma Gallery
YYC bump.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #37
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Well the name says it all! CalgaryRider checking in!
Old 06-10-2010, 05:55 AM   #38
izu_yo is on a distinguished road

izu_yo's Tacoma Gallery
One more for Calgary.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:43 PM   #39
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey any body around the lethbridge area ? I'm heading there in september for school. Any good trails out that way ?
Old 07-22-2010, 11:49 PM   #40
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTacoma View Post
Hey any body around the lethbridge area ? I'm heading there in september for school. Any good trails out that way ?
I've got a cousin who lives in Lethbridge with her husband and two kids. It's been a looooooooooooong time since I've been out that way, so I cannot help you there

Oh and to be on topic for this thread: London, Ontario FTW

Actually BC has to be hands down, one of my fav Provinces. Almost all my family is just in the London, Ontario area though...