Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Calgary Roll Call

Old 08-19-2013, 04:39 AM   #402
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this on the news last night....no one that I know of. Hope everyone pulls through this one. Taco looks like it took a really hard hit.
I want the tail lights.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:44 PM   #403
homertheory is on a distinguished road

Name: kurt
homertheory's Tacoma Gallery
is there a place i can get skid plates in calgary or edmonton or even alberta
thanks
Old 08-19-2013, 08:57 PM   #404
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
You could try the gear shop. However lately I haven't been pleased with the customer service. They're located in Calgary. They deal mostly will Allpro.

You're WAY better off buying a set of skids from someone like pelfrey built. I like the design of their skids. Not a fan of the Allpro tranny or transfer case skid.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:02 PM   #405
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
You could try the gear shop. However lately I haven't been pleased with the customer service. They're located in Calgary. They deal mostly will Allpro.
Whys that? Ive been thinking about getting a bumper through them
Old 08-19-2013, 09:31 PM   #406
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pmd
Old 08-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #407
Johnnycage is on a distinguished road

Johnnycage's Tacoma Gallery
Can displaced Albertan check in? Was born n raised in Edmonton, wifes Calgarian and we live in Toronto.....
Old 08-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #409
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted some beautiful trucks the last few days (We need a spotted Thread).

Spoonman - Saturday. I love your truck buddy.

Reeeno403 - Sunday on Highway 1A in Cochrane, I was a couple of cars behind you. I absolutely LOVE your truck and the expo rack you have. Your truck is my build inspiration for my truck. I told my GF I wanted to build a truck like yours, her response is the tires are too big, needless to I am now single LOL (no, seriously she is still around but she is being taught about tires endless now)

Also can someone tell me who owns the newer generation silver 4 Runner Trail Edition with an RTT and 2 gas cans on the roof. The passenger side window is covered in stickers, 1 big Bud Built one. Anyways I see this truck every morning and it is awesome to see it amongst the trucks that will never leave pavement.

If anyone sees a '13 DCSB with a "Keep Calm & Chive On" sticker on the rear window feel free to give a wave.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:53 AM   #411
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
We need a coffee night for TW.
Agree'd.

What is everyone doing next Tuesday at 7:00PM? Somewhere central and convenient for everyone and not a Tim Hortons haha
Old 08-21-2013, 08:37 AM   #412
BroBraBlahBlah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post

Spoonman - Saturday. I love your truck buddy.

Reeeno403 - Sunday on Highway 1A in Cochrane, I was a couple of cars behind you. I absolutely LOVE your truck and the expo rack you have. Your truck is my build inspiration for my truck. I told my GF I wanted to build a truck like yours, her response is the tires are too big, needless to I am now single LOL (no, seriously she is still around but she is being taught about tires endless now)

Also can someone tell me who owns the newer generation silver 4 Runner Trail Edition with an RTT and 2 gas cans on the roof. The passenger side window is covered in stickers, 1 big Bud Built one. Anyways I see this truck every morning and it is awesome to see it amongst the trucks that will never leave pavement.

If anyone sees a '13 DCSB with a "Keep Calm & Chive On" sticker on the rear window feel free to give a wave.
The 4runner is burningchrome
Old 08-21-2013, 09:04 AM   #413
Cash127 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Cash127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Agree'd.

What is everyone doing next Tuesday at 7:00PM? Somewhere central and convenient for everyone and not a Tim Hortons haha
I would probably be up for that. Pretty new to town and don't know who anyone is but I see lots of nice Tacomas driving around.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:51 AM   #414

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash127 View Post
I would probably be up for that. Pretty new to town and don't know who anyone is but I see lots of nice Tacomas driving around.

Cool, let's get something going.

Does next Tuesday work for everyone at 7pm at the Starbucks in cougar ridge? Or Pete's drive thru again?
Old 08-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #415
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks brah.....trucks soon to be changing a fair amount again!
Old 08-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #416

Cash127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool, let's get something going.

Does next Tuesday work for everyone at 7pm at the Starbucks in cougar ridge? Or Pete's drive thru again?
Ya works for me. I think I know where that Starbucks is but I would need the address or a full name for Pete's.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:00 PM   #417

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeeno403 View Post
Thanks brah.....trucks soon to be changing a fair amount again!
Dare I ask what you have planned? Bigger tires? Wide body?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash127 View Post
Ya works for me. I think I know where that Starbucks is but I would need the address or a full name for Pete's.
Peter Drive Thru, east of centre street on the south side of 16th Avenue NE (aka #1).

Who all is in for coming out?

1. ChiveOn
2. Clash127
Old 08-21-2013, 12:05 PM   #418
Do you even wheel Bro?

Check out the latest in my build thread.

Haha the MTZ's I currently have on are so worn we measured them at about 31.5" the other day.....they are a 35" tire hahaha. Yikes.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:07 PM   #419

Cash127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dare I ask what you have planned? Bigger tires? Wide body?

Peter Drive Thru, east of centre street on the south side of 16th Avenue NE (aka #1).

1. ChiveOn
2. Clash127
Got it thanks.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:04 PM   #420
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah we definitely do. Only a few I recognize on the street from peoples builds in here.

Quote:

1. ChiveOn
2. Clash127
Put me down as a maybe. I'm leaving for Montreal tonight and might not want to come back