Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Calgary Roll Call

Old 10-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #561
LOW.LIGHT.WIDE
mrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
mrbeggins's Tacoma Gallery
I'll go Saturday James!!!
Old 10-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #562
redsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redsonja's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbeggins View Post
I'll go Saturday James!!!
Awesome buddy! Stoked to hear this. But sad ur not goin to moab! Plans fell through?
Old 10-09-2013, 01:32 PM   #563
LOW.LIGHT.WIDE
mrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea, we both decided to postpone until Easter jeep safari. Money's tight right now to! Would rather not be stressed about the trip.
Old 10-09-2013, 01:36 PM   #564
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
Someone buy Ryan's lights so he has gas money to come wheel with me this wknd!!

Anybody wanna get out this turkey day long wknd?
What's a long weekend? Those things were I still have to work but just get paid more?
Old 10-09-2013, 03:40 PM   #565
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Jesus Christ, it is Thanksgiving this weekend! I've been in the field too long haha.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #566
redsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shedredsonja is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
Jesus Christ, it is Thanksgiving this weekend! I've been in the field too long haha.
No the Jesus holiday is Christmas. This is the turkey and pilgrims holiday.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #567
hammerdownson
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Someone buy Ryan's lights so he has gas money to come wheel with me this wknd!!

Anybody wanna get out this turkey day long wknd?
Haha thanks I need them sold ASAP! Daaaaang it. I even dropped the price pretty freaking low!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
^
I'd love too but I'll be in Kelowna getting fat on Turkey and stuffing mmmmmmmmm
You can buy them when you get back!
Old 10-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #568

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeeno403 View Post
Haha thanks I need them sold ASAP! Daaaaang it. I even dropped the price pretty freaking low!
Yup you sure did. Cheaper than I paid for my strikers used without a harness or switch or locking fasteners. I have tried to figure out a place to mount em on my truck but I come up empty.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:58 PM   #569
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I did the Satooshi mod I will buy your lights in a heart beat.

What are you buying? Rigid bar?
Old 10-10-2013, 11:19 AM   #570
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No the Jesus holiday is Christmas. This is the turkey and pilgrims holiday.
As long as I get turkey during both....haha.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #571
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Where you out of right now? Conklin area?

Quote:

He's supposed to buy my suspension first! I'll fight you Ryan!
Old 10-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #572
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Nah, just south of Drayton. Surrounded by deer, rednecks, and mud.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:26 PM   #573
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

He's supposed to buy my suspension first! I'll fight you Ryan!
Annnddddd I stupidly decided I'm getting the g/f Tiffany's for Christmas...you'll have to fight her lol
Old 10-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #574
Resident Jackass

Quote:
Nah, just south of Drayton. Surrounded by deer, rednecks, and mud.
That's not too bad actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
Annnddddd I stupidly decided I'm getting the g/f Tiffany's for Christmas...you'll have to fight her lol
Truck will br around longer. Buy for the right lady in your life. Your ride.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #575
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's not too bad actually.
Yeah, its really not too bad at all. I've definitely worked in way crappier parts of the province!
Old 10-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #577
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You and me both.

Cenovus. Bantrel. Shell pad 6. Fox creek. Wildcat hills. <- gorgeous country.
Fox Creek. *shiver*
Old 10-15-2013, 08:46 PM   #579
LOW.LIGHT.WIDE

Welcome! Where abouts are you from in BC?