Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Calgary Roll Call

Old 07-22-2010, 11:55 PM   #41
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
no worries dude. i've only been to alberta a hand full of times but never that far south. im sure i'll some good spots, i'm going to be there 8 months.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:42 PM   #42
phat_ride_69 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jack
phat_ride_69's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up and got my Silver 2010 DCLB plated and registered , I picked up from Cali. Now I'm looking for a decent deal on a tonneau cover, trying to decide between a solid hard cover and a tri-fold hard cover, need it to keep the snow and rain out. If you guys know of a good place to pick one up please let me know or if you know of someone wanting to get rid of one.

Thanks,
Jack
Old 08-28-2010, 05:50 PM   #43
H0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant future
H0LLYW00D's Tacoma Gallery
checking in, yyc aswell
Old 09-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #44
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
Been in YYC for 33 years
Old 10-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #45
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
Calgary here- transplanted from Nakusp B.C.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:29 PM   #46
Diablo is on a distinguished road

Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know who has the 09+ debadged with tinted tails and the 17" icons? Nice lookin truck i have the same rims haha
Old 01-19-2011, 06:02 PM   #47
ChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud of

ChopperCam's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Calgary!
Any of you guys get together for some trail runs or mod day kinda stuff?
Old 01-19-2011, 06:22 PM   #48
Crash and burn live and learn
Hugebergen will become famous soon enoughHugebergen will become famous soon enough

Hugebergen's Tacoma Gallery
Lived in Calgary for 7 or so years. Great party town and miss the mountains. I'll move back that way one day. Still come there for mx and snowboarding a few times a year. Miss it but not the traffic.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #49
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bin in Calgary town for a year now!
Old 02-08-2011, 10:37 AM   #50
sloancallaway is on a distinguished road
Name: Sloan
sloancallaway's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatboy View Post
You mean Edmonton right

shayne
\

Only because I live in edmonton
Old 02-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #51
vancouvercanuck is on a distinguished road
vancouvercanuck's Tacoma Gallery
Another one in Calgary.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:10 PM   #52
Mr Jackboots
gran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gran torino's Tacoma Gallery
You are all drunk...everybody knows RED DEER is the best city in Alberta.

An hour north to Edm,an hour south to Calgary and an short 10 minutes to Sylvan Lake.

No Gangs, No Bad traffic, easy to navigate.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:50 PM   #53
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hi All. Second day on here and also from Calgary. This is actually my first post. Would like to apologize in advance as I will bugging a few of you for ideas and suggestions. No pictures yet and no Mods except for navigation system for Christmas. Thank you all.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #54
yotalander is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
yotalander's Tacoma Gallery
Calgary as well, doing a slow overland build on my 09
Old 05-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #56
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05trdsport View Post
Calgary here. we should do a wing night or mod day.
Mod day for me is every night after I get home from work .. i love tinkering.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:09 AM   #57
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
There is a group of us who get together on Wed's and drink coffee, or eat at Peter's or relax at Boston Pizza and have food and drinks!

We talk about trucks and mods way too much and are a bad influence on each other!
Old 06-12-2011, 12:19 AM   #58
bond is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
bond's Tacoma Gallery
My truck is based in Calgary

I'm from Nova Scotia, moved to cow town 6 years ago and then moved again, but back home 3 years ago. The wifey had enough of the BS that is Alberta. I still fly back and forth for work. She said that there were too many people running around trying to make a buck and not enough people enjoying life out west. I didn't mind it nearly as much, so I'm up for coffee or some moderate off roading if I'm in town
Old 06-13-2011, 09:44 AM   #59

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bond View Post
My truck is based in Calgary

She said that there were too many people running around trying to make a buck and not enough people enjoying life out west.
You're not hanging out with the right people

Might have to hit you up for the offroading some time.
Old 02-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #60
ohmyitstrucktime is on a distinguished road

ohmyitstrucktime's Tacoma Gallery
calgary check in here.. plus new taco driver....looking forward to some snow and 4 wheeling...