Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Calgary Roll Call

Old 07-07-2014, 03:57 PM   #861
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #862
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RigidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is looking?

Custom 05+ Front Bumper

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...nt-bumper.html
Old 07-22-2014, 11:04 PM   #863
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Its been awfully quiet in here lately.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:53 PM   #865
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Immensely haha.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:39 AM   #866
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else get a Toyota recall notice for frame corrosion? Just got one in the mail that I have to have my truck inspected by a Toyota dealer. Covers 2005-2008 models with "certain VIN numbers during these model years".
Old 07-29-2014, 05:54 PM   #867
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
Anyone else get a Toyota recall notice for frame corrosion? Just got one in the mail that I have to have my truck inspected by a Toyota dealer. Covers 2005-2008 models with "certain VIN numbers during these model years".
Yeah I got one too.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:29 PM   #868
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
Yeah I got one too.
Booked yours in yet?

I'm going to call Charlesglen or Cochrane tomorrow and get an appointment for when I'm in town next. See how it goes. My frame looks pretty solid, but it had that black coating put on when I bought it in 2011, so who knows what's underneath.
Old 07-31-2014, 10:26 AM   #869
Dude
TacoMiller is on a distinguished road

TacoMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone been up to Margaret Lake in Waiparous in their Taco? Whats the trail like?

Thinking of making a trip up there this weekend, curious to how difficult the trail is, and if my non-lifted taco with a set of AT's could make it.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:47 PM   #870
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
Its an easy trail. Should be fine this time of year.

Get a trail map or print one from the interweb. Have fun!
Old 08-01-2014, 05:46 AM   #871
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
Booked yours in yet?

I'm going to call Charlesglen or Cochrane tomorrow and get an appointment for when I'm in town next. See how it goes. My frame looks pretty solid, but it had that black coating put on when I bought it in 2011, so who knows what's underneath.
No not yet and probably will not get around to it until the end of August as I need my truck for the weekends right now. I have not taken a good look underneath but there is some rust so we shall see what they decide to do.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:21 AM   #872
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
No not yet and probably will not get around to it until the end of August as I need my truck for the weekends right now. I have not taken a good look underneath but there is some rust so we shall see what they decide to do.
Yeah, I'm in full swing on a drilling program right now and need the truck pretty much all the time. Booked into Cochrane yesterday, they're booking the last week of August. Charlesglen is booking end of September and into October now. Chose a date and hoped for the best haha.