Calgary Roll Call

Old 08-23-2012, 06:01 AM   #121
63 Tuner
TicTac is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
TicTac's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, Totoy!
Old 12-28-2012, 11:46 PM   #122
SixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alexander
SixLugThug's Tacoma Gallery
Another Calgarian checking in
Old 12-28-2012, 11:47 PM   #123
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
hello
Old 01-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #126
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
I'm moving from BC to Calgary in March. Anyone renting a place to live?
Old 01-08-2013, 11:46 AM   #127
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
New guy from Calgary here. I recognize a few trucks from the CT forum already.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #128
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Lovin the Calgary based tacoma popularity!
Old 01-22-2013, 10:03 PM   #129
Russian is on a distinguished road

Russian's Tacoma Gallery
Hi there,
another Calgarian here )
Old 01-23-2013, 06:59 AM   #130
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Lovin the Calgary based tacoma popularity!

Quiet you dirty hobo licker!
Old 01-23-2013, 07:48 AM   #131
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Quiet you dirty hobo licker!
LOL, don't mind Krazie.... glad to have more Calgarians!
Old 02-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #132
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm moving to Calgary at the end of February. I'm looking for a job. I'm a Class 1 driver but i'm willing to consider anything lucrative. I know this isn't really the right spot but I thought it's worth a shot.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #133
steeds is on a distinguished road

Name: ryan
steeds's Tacoma Gallery
hey calgary people

got a 2013 tacoma access cab. you guys do any meets or anything ? would like to meet some people and check out what they have etc and try and get some deals for when i pimp out my whip! PM me. i dont check this often so i wont notice a message
Old 02-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #134
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Not too surprising just how many of us there are when you consider that Calgary has to be one of the most truck-happy places in Canada...
Old 02-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #135
Eldo is on a distinguished road
Eldo's Tacoma Gallery
Calgarian. Checking in.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:52 PM   #136
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeds View Post
hey calgary people

got a 2013 tacoma access cab. you guys do any meets or anything ? would like to meet some people and check out what they have etc and try and get some deals for when i pimp out my whip! PM me. i dont check this often so i wont notice a message
Check out ct4wd, they have a calendar that has dates of meets and of road trips.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #137
Resident MMA Fanatic

Well i'm now officially an Albertan, yeeeeeehaw
Old 03-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #138
Resident MMA Fanatic

Hey guys, just found out you can shop around for insurance in this province, who do you go with?
Old 03-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #139
LanceF4i is on a distinguished road
Name: Lance
LanceF4i's Tacoma Gallery
ive delt with 2 ins companies so far.. td and RBC.
25 - 1 minor, 1 major conviction on my record on an 06 x-runner.
TD was 263$/month full coverage (2000/2000 deduct)
RBC is 120$ with lower deductibles (1000/500 deduct)

Hit up kanetix.ca and check out there. they can give you quotes from a few different companies. Enjoy The Choice!
Old 03-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #140

I'm with TD 23 no accidents or tickets, 1900/yr everyone else was 2500-6000.