Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Calgary Roll Call

Old 03-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #141
solar is on a distinguished road
solar's Tacoma Gallery
Another in Calgary. Where can I get some sliders? Anyone know of a local shop fabricating or a distributor handling them?
There should be a local alternative to $200 freight from US on a $500 purchase.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:16 AM   #142
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solar View Post
Another in Calgary. Where can I get some sliders? Anyone know of a local shop fabricating or a distributor handling them?
There should be a local alternative to $200 freight from US on a $500 purchase.
Check out The Gear Shop. They are fairly new but deal with Allpro, CBI and Stubbs. Hope that helps. Very good to deal with too.

http://www.ct4wda.com/the-gear-shop/

http://www.gearshop.ca/
Old 03-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #143
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
Represent Calgary and Area!
Old 03-19-2013, 08:15 AM   #144
Jrev is on a distinguished road
Jrev's Tacoma Gallery
New Truck ... New Member

Hey guys wanted to send a shoutout to all the Calgary peepz! Picked up my truck last weekend.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #145
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Sooooo...just wondering if any Calgary locals wanted to trade their sliding rear window for my solid one. Just throwing it out there!

Old 04-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #146
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone in Calgary done the black headlight mod? Or the Satoshi mod?

Also, does anyone want to do a meet this weekend? Nothing crazy but put some names to the faces
Old 04-22-2013, 02:46 PM   #147
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I did the BHLM about a month ago (no leakage/fogging issues here!) and will start on the Satoshi grille whenever I can find some mesh that I like. If I'm in town, I'm totally down for a meet 'n greet.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:14 PM   #148
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

There will be a MASSIVE Toyota meet at Peters Drive in on 16th Ave

Old 04-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #149
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
LOL Crap, I can't wait to show up in my bone stock Tacoma...I'm going to leave and then order a crap load of parts.

p.s.
Reeno403, I frickin' love your truck!
Old 04-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #150
Damn dirty Swede

"Open to all 4wd owners"

Old 04-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #151
Do you even wheel Bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
LOL Crap, I can't wait to show up in my bone stock Tacoma...I'm going to leave and then order a crap load of parts.

p.s.
Reeno403, I frickin' love your truck!
Thanks a lot! The build is slowly coming along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
"Open to all 4wd owners"

Ahhhh anyone can come out for the Peters take over. Just have a love for vehicles and hopefully respect for our back country!
2WD's and all are Welcome!!!
Old 04-22-2013, 07:43 PM   #152
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Calgary.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #153
Damn dirty Swede

^^ That's a damn fine lookin' X, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeeno403 View Post
Ahhhh anyone can come out for the Peters take over. Just have a love for vehicles and hopefully respect for our back country!
2WD's and all are Welcome!!!
Cool beans. I'll try to be there!
Old 04-23-2013, 07:27 AM   #154

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so stoked to see everyone's truck and put some faces to usernames.

Peter's Milkshakes bring all the 4wd boys to the yard, damn rights it's better than yours haha (Sorry I couldn't resist)

Reeno, where did you get your rack built?
Old 04-23-2013, 03:52 PM   #156
Fuse is on a distinguished road
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Calgary...

...although I bail back to the East Coast whenever I can

Did the satoshi on my Tacoma last spring. The DIY on here is very good.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:32 PM   #157
Damn dirty Swede

Did you source your grill mesh locally?
Old 04-23-2013, 08:13 PM   #158
Fuse is on a distinguished road
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
Did you source your grill mesh locally?
Yes, I used the precut Grillcraft mesh which I purchased from Country Hills Toyota, up by the airport. Wasn't cheap, but it is quality.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #159
Damn dirty Swede

How much did the dealership charge you for that (if you don't mind my asking)?

I checked out Rona today...I thought stucco lath might work, but it's not uniform enough. That "gutter guard" product would be perfect if only it was a few inches taller... Looks like I'm gonna have to pony up the cash for a tiny piece of metal. *le sigh*
Old 04-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #160

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, check out Princess Auto, they will probably have what your are looking for.

I was in there a month or so ago and they had tons of grill inserts for other vehicles, you could just cut them to fit the Tacoma.