Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Calgary Roll Call

Old 04-25-2013, 01:07 AM   #161
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Orly? Now that's some place I never would have thought to look. Grilles made specifically for automotive use? Awesome. Thanks!
Old 04-25-2013, 12:35 PM   #162
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Don't go in with UBER high hopes but when I was there they had the APC lower grills for Civics and other imports. Also had a few for GM's and Fords.

Does anyone have a '05+ rear bumper for sale? I saw a guy on Kijiji with a blue DCLB that had a RTT selling one but can't find it now...does anyone know him?
Old 04-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #164
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to show my Noobness but what is SWB and IIB?

It had a huge sticker on the tailgate, kind of like a squage bar code. It was a sick truck.

I think I will be attending the Chive meet, my liver is a little scared though lol you?
Old 04-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #165
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Speed Way Blue and Indigo Ink Blue.

I just messaged him, he sold his a long time ago, so it was someone else. I don't even know who would have a truck like that with a bar code.

Reeno maybe?

I'll try to attend. I got a Charity Golf Tournament in Ponoka that day. My liver will already be punished. Never know what hit it.

But I'll try. I'll try.

Attached Thumbnails
Calgary Roll Call-dar-326.jpg  
Old 04-25-2013, 02:47 PM   #166
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post

Does anyone have a '05+ rear bumper for sale? I saw a guy on Kijiji with a blue DCLB that had a RTT selling one but can't find it now...does anyone know him?
I know Reeeno403 had one up for sale but not sure if he still has it. Try sending him a PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #167

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
I think it was Reeno, it looked like his truck in the Kijiji picture haha

I wish rear plate bumpers were cheaper

Can anyone recommend some 4X4 shops in Calgary?
Old 04-25-2013, 08:14 PM   #168
hammerdownson
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
Was an older shot of the truck for sure, but it was def my bumper. I PM'd you back saying it had sold a few hours after being listed.

Love kijiji!!

How long till newness on your front end Serge?
Old 04-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #169
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not soon enough!!!

Should be another month. I'm throwing money at Kenny till it's paid off. Sadly I didn't think there'd be an LT kit for sale for cheap, so I don't have all the funds readily available.

I know most of you weren't too happy with the Walker Evans shocks though.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:42 PM   #170
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
How much did the dealership charge you for that (if you don't mind my asking)?

I checked out Rona today...I thought stucco lath might work, but it's not uniform enough. That "gutter guard" product would be perfect if only it was a few inches taller... Looks like I'm gonna have to pony up the cash for a tiny piece of metal. *le sigh*
Sorry for the late answer, I was traveling. I can't remember the exact price, but it was well over $100. Doing it again I probably wouldn't spend that, but the fit and finish on the grill mesh is pretty excellent. If you don't want the satoshi look and just want mesh it wouldn't be so bad though.

Also ordered the TOYOTA logo from an 84-87 Land Cruiser online for about $40.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #171

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric, I am going to go do some shopping at Princess Auto tomorrow, I will let you know if they have any grills.

P.s.
I really hate you guys in the Calgary/Alberta roll call with nice Trucks haha I have now started pricing out my build and OMG my wallet is drowning in it's own tear in a corner. Damn you TW!!!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:52 PM   #172
hammerdownson
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My only issue as of current is that my Walker Evans have to much pre-load on them to achieve my ride height. If I can sell mine I am looking at getting ICONS. I am quietly hoping kenny sells his taco and perhaps I can talk him into selling the TC kit he has.....*Evil Laugh*.....*Fat chance hahaha*
Old 04-26-2013, 10:07 PM   #173
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Also you going to the Chive meet on the 22nd at Belfry's?
you realize its going to be all dudes, who want to nail that girl in the pic, right? theres will be no hot sloots
Old 04-27-2013, 12:18 AM   #174
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hey Eric, I am going to go do some shopping at Princess Auto tomorrow, I will let you know if they have any grills.
Thanks man! North or South? I was just at the North store today and it didn't look like had any (I could have just missed them completely/talked to the incorrect inept staff members). If you'll be in the south, I'd really appreciate you taking a look for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
you realize its going to be all dudes, who want to nail that girl in the pic, right? theres will be no hot sloots
You don't say?
Old 04-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #175
Resident Jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeeno403 View Post
My only issue as of current is that my Walker Evans have to much pre-load on them to achieve my ride height. If I can sell mine I am looking at getting ICONS. I am quietly hoping kenny sells his taco and perhaps I can talk him into selling the TC kit he has.....*Evil Laugh*.....*Fat chance hahaha*
You realize he's getting a Tundra right? I didn't realize he had a TC kit sitting around. Little sneaker!

Quote:
I really hate you guys in the Calgary/Alberta roll call with nice Trucks haha I have now started pricing out my build and OMG my wallet is drowning in it's own tear in a corner. Damn you TW!!!
We all started stock man. I just started in 2008.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
First off, I'm a sexy son of a bitch. I make the Adonis look like a fucking hobo.

Second, have you been to or seen a Chive meet? Moist Sloots everywhere!
Old 04-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #176
hammerdownson

Hahaha I want to see moist sloots everywhere!

Yeah the truck build is not a quick thing...nor should it be. If you build a truck over night thats kinda pretty lame.

Yeah I knew about that tundy, he needs it for towing the trailer.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:26 PM   #177
Resident Jackass

He informed me he was selling the Taco. Plans might have changed though.

Mmm...moist sloots.

^actually came up in google when I put in Moist Sloots. HA!
Old 04-28-2013, 11:11 PM   #178

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Well after some research, I am either doing the BHLM or the rear diff breather mod tomorrow night. I am really nervous about putting my headlights in the oven LOL
Old 04-29-2013, 01:09 AM   #179
Damn dirty Swede

Quote:
Well after some research, I am either doing the BHLM or the rear diff breather mod tomorrow night. I am really nervous about putting my headlights in the oven LOL
Nah, don't be worried. I've done it to several different vehicles and have never had an issue before. Just take your time and follow the instructions!
Old 04-29-2013, 05:42 AM   #180
hammerdownson

Quote:

Rear diff breather is crazy easy and quick to do. Half hour tops...Take your time and maybe an hour? Do that and the BHLM!