Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

I want to do a massive meet next year.

Old 05-20-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I want to do a massive meet next year.

All right here's what I propose. I want to go to a big meet. But I live in AK. I also want to play in the snow on some of these epic canadian trails I keep seeing you guys post pictures of. I just worked the mileage for Anchorage to Calgary and it's about 2100 miles. IS there anything in the middle that we could arrange a meet for You canucks and us Alaskan's and leave out the Socal guys for once? I'd make a trip for that and I know I wouldn't be alone.