Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Whipsaw 2012

Old 07-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #41
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Looks like a 2.5 hour drive for me. If I am looking at the right place... I don't have a passport. I can get some guys from around here to go maybe, if its a two night camping thing.

I have never been to canada
You need a passport to cross the border
Old 07-05-2012, 10:09 PM   #42
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Was just about to post that.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #43
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Holy shit. How close is hope to whipsaw? I lived in hope for 3 months. I moved back to Calgary...it's a 9.5 hour drive from here
Hope to Princeton is 1.5-2 hours iirc. I travel this route every year for the last 5-6 years. Never done the whipsaw trail though.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #44
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
From the FJ forum we have

fjoel ( 99% sure)
Warhammer (Washington)
Old 07-16-2012, 09:24 AM   #45
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone been up to the area lately and can give a condition update? is there still a ton of snow or has the melt started?
Old 07-19-2012, 06:56 PM   #46
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post
Anyone been up to the area lately and can give a condition update? is there still a ton of snow or has the melt started?
Some guy on bx4x4 said there's not much snow up there. You guys should be alright. Please keep us updated on ur trip!

Anyone else coming to this?
Me & blcktpgsr [4runner] are both in.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #47
Sombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant future

Name: Ben
Sombrio's Tacoma Gallery
I'm getting sent to the north coast for work after the long weekend. No more trail runs for me :-(
Old 07-20-2012, 11:20 AM   #48
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Stopped for lunch in revelstoke on route to whipsaw..
Old 07-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #49
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I'll stand on the highway in Kelowna and wave you through woooo! but not actually
Old 07-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrio View Post
I'm getting sent to the north coast for work after the long weekend. No more trail runs for me :-(
That sucks man, it was nice hangin with ya for a bit though! Good luck!
Old 07-20-2012, 06:52 PM   #51
BroBraBlahBlah

At white spot in kelowna. Still need to get to Princeton then to the trailhead tonight. I guess there was a slide after banff, CalgaryRider left late so he didn't make it before to slide. He needs to find an alternate route. Sucks!
Old 07-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #52

Have a good run! Please keep us updated with the conditions and best place to camp at!
Old 07-21-2012, 07:30 AM   #53
Sombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant future

Name: Ben
Sombrio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost JuNkY View Post
That sucks man, it was nice hangin with ya for a bit though! Good luck!

I'll be back for next summer, hopefully with the truck done!
Old 07-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #54
04v6trd will become famous soon enough

Name: tylor
04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
guessing this isn't a very stock friendly trip?
Old 07-23-2012, 01:24 AM   #55
BroBraBlahBlah

Run complete. No snow. A little challenging stuff. Very scenic trail. Great trail. Few fun gnarly sections. Pics when I'm back at home.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #56
Toy taco
bluesteel731 will become famous soon enough
bluesteel731's Tacoma Gallery
good to hear! cant wait to see pics and head up for our trip!!! puddles? billy loves puddles
Old 07-23-2012, 06:02 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04v6trd View Post
guessing this isn't a very stock friendly trip?
Calgary guys should be able to answer this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesteel731 View Post
good to hear! cant wait to see pics and head up for our trip!!! puddles? billy loves puddles
LOL
Whos got winches btw? I don't. Ervin [4runner] has one on his truck.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:43 PM   #58
Toy taco
i've been told not stocker friendly
Old 07-23-2012, 06:45 PM   #59
Toy taco
i'll be in portland the weekend before the trip so hopefully i'll buy the whinch and have everything done just in time for the trip.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #60
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesteel731 View Post

What winch you guna get Ash?