Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

DrewH WTF

Old 06-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #41
Doc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doc
Doc35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Probably kissing a cod
Cod's rock.

Fish and chips can't be beat in Great Britain.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:53 PM   #42
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
wtf is this thing?
Old 06-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #43
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
you mad cause he has more rep than you? rightfully so, I might add.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #44
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredFF View Post
Cod's rock.

Fish and chips can't be beat in Great Britain.
Kissing a cod is a tradition in Drew's native Newfoundland
Old 06-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #45
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I believe this should be in the Canada section.....
Old 06-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #46
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
you mad cause he has more rep than you? rightfully so, I might add.
Why don't you take another couple hundred days off work Hippy
Old 06-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #47

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
wtf is this thing?
Harbls
Old 06-13-2012, 05:22 PM   #48
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why don't you take another couple hundred days off work Hippy
Old 06-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #49
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Kissing a cod is a tradition in Drew's native Newfoundland
Old 06-13-2012, 11:05 PM   #50

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I guess Drew is too important for us common folk now
Old 06-14-2012, 12:00 PM   #51
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess Drew is too important for us common folk now
oh good grief
would you please go home and ask your wife to find the giant stick that is stuck in your lady bits and maybe hit it with the hose while she's at it to get rid of any sand in there.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #52

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
oh good grief
would you please go home and ask your wife to find the giant stick that is stuck in your lady bits and maybe hit it with the hose while she's at it to get rid of any sand in there.
FU Hendrix
Old 06-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #53
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh good grief
You seem to know Peter's body way too well.....this is scary.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #54
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
FU Hendrix
Hendrix?
OOOOooooo I get it.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:26 AM   #56
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Ozzy
Old 06-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #58
I feel so Devo

i think you scared him off
Old 06-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #59

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i think you scared him off
I think he has us all on ignore
Old 06-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #60
I feel so Devo

Quote:
I think he has us all on ignore
or maybe just you