Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

DrewH WTF

Old 06-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
DrewH WTF

Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about

It's a fix

Fix , I tell you

Boyd will know what I'm talking about

Yo , eat a bowl of dick up G

Old 06-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #3
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #4
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
ha

ha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
You two clowns in on this charade too ?
Old 06-12-2012, 10:15 PM   #5
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
What did I miss?
Old 06-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #6
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You two clowns in on this charade too ?

I have no clue, but I saw the post and thought this might get interesting.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #7
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh hey, OZ got his avatar back
Old 06-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #8

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
What did I miss?
A debacle , abuse of mod powers , probably some kind of breach of the COC

Quote:
I have no clue, but I saw the post and thought this might get interesting.
Riiiight

Quote:
oh hey, OZ got his avatar back
Hockey season is over , and my wager debt is settled
Old 06-12-2012, 10:28 PM   #9
I feel so Devo

Quote:
A debacle , abuse of mod powers , probably some kind of breach of the COC
I got an infarksion the other day,
My first one EVER. Unbelivable.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #10
Veteran Redleg

Sooo....you guys wanna clue me in on what happened or not?
Old 06-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #11
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
that's OZ-T for ya..always crying about something

Old 06-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #12
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Sooo....you guys wanna clue me in on what happened or not?
I don't know man, I just got here myself.

Old 06-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
that's OZ-T for ya..always crying about something

Wagons Ho
Old 06-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #14
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Old 06-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #16
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #17
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Wagons Ho
you still stuck on that game!? WOW
Old 06-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #18

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you still stuck on that game!? WOW
Not at all
Old 06-12-2012, 10:34 PM   #19
Power Top

Quote:

thats the best scene of the whole movie

edit..and jasmine was dancing to it just now!!!
Old 06-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #20
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
GTFO

....stalker