Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

July 7th run, Harrison or West Stave/Allouette

Old 06-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
July 7th run, Harrison or West Stave/Allouette

We had such a great group and run yesterday, many people are already asking when the next one is!

So I'll get the ball rolling...

Saturday July 7 (or Sunday the 8th?). Post preference or if either works

Harrison or WEst Stave? TBA. Feel free to chime in on trails you want to do. This is just to see if we have a turnout!

(most runs have been on a Sunday lately it seems. Not totally sure why though. So if Saturday leaves a lot of people out it may change to Sunday the 8th)
Old 06-25-2012, 09:59 PM   #2
04v6trd will become famous soon enough

Name: tylor
04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in forsure
Old 06-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #3
allaballas is on a distinguished road
Name: Adi
allaballas's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't mind trying out harrison like we were talking about on sunday! but im up for whatever! sat would actually be better for me.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:19 AM   #4
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
I think the whole sunday deal thing started with me and scott being thats our day off.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:16 AM   #5
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So Billy and Scott does the Saturday mean you can't go, but you would if it was Sunday?
Old 06-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #6
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to make it out. Sundays work a lot better for me too.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:35 AM   #7
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
Might not be able to come out for July, got some home renos going on for the next couple weekends. Gotta find some time to do some work on the truck too.
Id love to hit Stave trails!
Old 06-28-2012, 11:21 PM   #8

So far

Westcoast sat/sun works
allaballas sunday
04v6trd sat/sun?

anyone else?
Sombrio, 1GR - are you in for this one?
Old 06-29-2012, 01:10 AM   #9

04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
I'm good for either day, very sad not as many people are interested ahha
Old 06-29-2012, 08:31 AM   #10
Either day works for me also, but sat would feel less rushed i think!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:59 PM   #11

04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
was just informed sunday doesn't work I'm down for saturday lol, trying really hard to get my sliders installed before then lol
Old 06-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #12
Sombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant future

Name: Ben
Sombrio's Tacoma Gallery
Have a camping trip that weekend, so thats a no for me
Old 07-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #13

ok - so who is in for Saturday? I didn't see anyone interested in Sunday?

Me
04v6trd
allaballas

Let's do that Harrison route that was talked about, if we can figure it out? It is a fsr, so if it is a small group, nothing much to worry about I think.

Or we can skip it, and try for August?

Also, if anyone is in for Whipsaw aug 10, 11 12 please go to that thread!
Old 07-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #14
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Can't make it next weekend. Ill be down for a run in August for sure tho.

Have fun at the FJ summit.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:10 AM   #15
I'm down, even if it ends up just the two of us! I got some more of those forestry maps and my gps, so we should be good for directions!
Old 07-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #16

Thanks DJ - hope the FJ gets through Moab undented! haha. How about you pick a date you like for an August run (not the 10th weekend?)

Great Adi! Wonder where we should meet?
Old 07-03-2012, 11:37 AM   #17
I'll look into it on the maps and find a place. I'll let you know later!
Old 07-04-2012, 02:50 PM   #19
How's the timmies at 200th st and hwy1 in Langley sound for a meetup place? Say 10-10:30 am?
Old 07-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #20

04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
haha im tylor not taylor or kyle hahahaha meet up sounds good to me, i have a maybe for a +1 bigger maybe for +2 lol