Notices

Apology

Old 07-07-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
Banned
evh5150 will become famous soon enough
Name: Eddie
evh5150's Tacoma Gallery
Apology

Just wanted to send out an apology to people I have pissed off the last couple of weeks. And I hope you accept it. Especially Rab89
Old 07-07-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Yea me too. Ive been a real ass lately. I'm sorry for asking that kid if he was god dam retarded and then I called some Guido guy a dumbass twice and then he got all butthurt. Going back to school and working so many hours is wearing me out.

Edit-sorry for thread jacking. I feel better now.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:30 AM   #3
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
I think first you should focus on apologizing for posting this in 2nd gen. You have really pissed me off.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:31 AM   #4
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
i apologized to my tacoma whom i ignored quite a while
Old 07-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #5
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery

Apology accepted
Old 07-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #6
oothefuxdis is on a distinguished road
oothefuxdis's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I'm sorry too for not knowing what the hell you're talking about,also that guy I told to go to hell at the bar last night I'm sorry to him too I can be a real dick when I'm drunk, and that guy I flipped the bird too for cutting me off last week I'm sorry for that as well.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #7
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
drunk driving is a no no
Old 07-07-2012, 08:49 AM   #8
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone has good and bad situations in life and they always cannot be cheerful throughout. That's understandable. People go through things, they don't stay in them. Even though some feelings may be hurt (heck, I don't even know what happened) an apology goes a loooooong way. Kudos to you for posting this! Just hoping that things are better for everyone.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #9
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
drunk driving is a no no
he said drunk at the bar last night and then driving last week...
Old 07-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #10
newphoto is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
newphoto's Tacoma Gallery
I am also sorry for everyone in my whole life that I have offended ( except those who deserved it - you know who you are).
Old 07-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #11
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by newphoto View Post
I am also sorry for everyone in my whole life that I have offended ( except those who deserved it - you know who you are).
Amen.
Actually, I'm not sorry for anything I have ever did in my entire life.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:12 AM   #12
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Not even that terrible verb conjugation?
That's some funny shit ...
Old 07-07-2012, 10:58 AM   #13
Dogonduck is on a distinguished road
Dogonduck's Tacoma Gallery
Im sorry that i read this thread.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry for being alive.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #16
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
I apologize for not having anything I really want to apologize for. In reality, if you're sitting around waiting for others to apologize for everything you think or imagine is an offense, you're going to be mighty darn unhappy in this life.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #17
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Apology threads are NOT second gen section threads.

Moved to Canada section.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:13 PM   #18
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Apology threads are NOT second gen section threads.

Moved to Canada section.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:25 PM   #19
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oothefuxdis View Post
Ya I'm sorry too for not knowing what the hell you're talking about,also that guy I told to go to hell at the bar last night I'm sorry to him too I can be a real dick when I'm drunk, and that guy I flipped the bird too for cutting me off last week I'm sorry for that as well.
I think that guy needs to apologize to that lady who feel into that hole in his store. (The one in your sig).