Old 07-15-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
Canadian Redneck
NiceTaco has a spectacular aura aboutNiceTaco has a spectacular aura about

NiceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How much did you pay Canada

Wanted to see what we are paying for tacos up here in Canada
Old 07-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #2
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
I paid $18500 for my 06 taco 73000km couple minor scratches no dents.
How much did you pay Canada-mine-132.jpg <<<<<This

How much did you pay Canada-mine-289.jpg <<<<<To this
Old 07-15-2012, 12:07 PM   #4
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
$38,000 for my AC TRD OR... damn PST

got them to throw in around $3000 worth of parts + labour and a protection package
Old 07-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
Toyota Technician
Ryanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
Ryanv's Tacoma Gallery
$31,500 for TRD OR
Old 07-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #6
grant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grant99's Tacoma Gallery
$12,3 '05 DCSB 4X4 6spd TRD Sport, 200k. Had to get it from Quebec for that price, honestly not sure I would do that again, it appears that they use road salt for traction in the summer too!? my frame was rashed and rusted to crap, even with rust proofing
Old 07-15-2012, 02:49 PM   #7
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
$40,000 for my double cab sport
Same , I think it was $42K after taxes etc

2009 DCLB Sport 4x4
Old 07-17-2012, 09:11 AM   #10
CDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wayne
CDNTACO's Tacoma Gallery
2012 - Dbl Cab SR5, $32400 + 1k in throw in's

Added on the Extended Warranty (7yr-120k) and don't know why but the seat fabric protector and paint scam protector. All said and done with Dealer Fees, Taxes, Extended protection/warranty $40k.

Normallay I don't puchase the warranty extensions, but the piece of mind that comes with Toyota extended protection, and the cost to replace failed electronics...it just made sense to me. Caught me at a weak moment for the paint protector...DOH.

Another dealer offered about 31K...but was an hour out of town and with the throw in's I'd probably be at about the same anyway.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:14 AM   #11
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
... Formerly lived in PQ, Canada ... Sub'd ...
Old 07-17-2012, 09:14 AM   #12
CDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDNTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wayne
CDNTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetaco View Post
Wanted to see what we are paying for tacos up here in Canada
Survey says ??

Ask but don't tell?
Old 07-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #13
Fury is on a distinguished road
Fury's Tacoma Gallery
Hi all.

2012 AC V6 5A SR5

$ 38,000 including the 7 year extended warranty and disability insurance on the loan. These extras dropped my interest rate 2.0 % so effectively only cost 500 bucks over the life of the loan.

I LOVE her.

Cheers
Ray.