Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

August 5th Fraser Valley Run

Old 08-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #61
Sombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant future

Name: Ben
Sombrio's Tacoma Gallery
Is it a 2013, with long travel a V8 and a set of dice in the mirror? Lol
Old 08-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #62
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to 1GR
Ben knows. He was there when I was discussing it. We'll see if Billy can spot it tomorrow morning.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #63
allaballas is on a distinguished road
Name: Adi
allaballas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrio View Post
Is it a 2013, with long travel a V8 and a set of dice in the mirror? Lol
BOOOOOO! He's getting a Raptor!
Old 08-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #64
Sombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant future

Name: Ben
Sombrio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaballas View Post
BOOOOOO! He's getting a Raptor!
They haul scrap away for free now...
Old 08-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #65
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy is a salesman at Nissan. Wanted me to "trade up" my Tacoma for a Frontier. The look on my face alone shut him the fuck up!
Old 08-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #66
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to go off topic! Scott, you did trade up! I saw it online! Lol
Old 08-08-2012, 11:49 PM   #67
Toy taco
bluesteel731 will become famous soon enough
bluesteel731's Tacoma Gallery
confirmed as i saw it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost JuNkY View Post
Sorry to go off topic! Scott, you did trade up! I saw it online! Lol
Old 08-09-2012, 06:13 AM   #68
Sunacus is on a distinguished road

Name: Sun
Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
Scott, Nissan GTR? :P
Old 08-09-2012, 08:16 AM   #69
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesteel731 View Post
confirmed as i saw it too.

X2, Just saw it. Post pics.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:56 AM   #70
C'mon, enough suspence already! just post pics or tell us, or both!
Old 08-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #71
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Fine. I already showed Ben. So to be fair, here you go!

August 5th Fraser Valley Run-imageuploadedbytapatalk1344542111.535046.jpg
Old 08-09-2012, 12:57 PM   #72
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
More pics later when I really shine it up!
Old 08-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #73
Very nice! Options? When you going to bring it out so we can dent up the skid plate again?
Old 08-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #74
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Haha! Double cab TRD sport. Auto. Long box. Everything but leather. Same package I had before, but now has sat radio, way better interior. Stereo is better. Bluetooth built in with a Bluetooth audio player too. No off road on this one for a while!
Old 08-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #75
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck. Gota keep the scratches off it for a little while
Old 08-09-2012, 09:48 PM   #76

Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
Scott, I took mine off road and it hasn't been a month old off the lot yet. LOL
I got a few scratches on it.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #77
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
You should've seen the scratches on my 2010. I have a tendency to go first on trails and to super far into brush before I tell everyone to turn around.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunacus View Post
Scott, I took mine off road and it hasn't been a month old off the lot yet. LOL
I got a few scratches on it.
Yeah but you got misled fr the thread postings. Don't get me wrong the trip was phenomenal! But not what I expected from the postings.
By the way, what did your significant other say about the scratches?
Old 08-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #79
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
You are all silly, mine has the worst scratches! It will all go away after whipsaw though!
Old 08-09-2012, 10:43 PM   #80

Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaballas View Post
Yeah but you got misled fr the thread postings. Don't get me wrong the trip was phenomenal! But not what I expected from the postings.
By the way, what did your significant other say about the scratches?
Haha Adi, I got misled to a great offroad trip!!

She didn't say much. My parents were more choked that I scratched up a brand new truck then her. I still have to apply a the Meguiar's a few more times. Aren't we glad we got grey vehicles? :P