Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

August 5th Fraser Valley Run

Old 07-26-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
August 5th Fraser Valley Run

29th run canceled. Thread formatted.

Who's interested in a Aug 5th run.

Chilliwack, mt thurston/chipmunk and Foley Lake. Meet at 10, leave at 10:30.

Meet at Yarrow petrocan/shell.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:51 PM   #2
thekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thekernel114's Tacoma Gallery
im in for the 5th of august, i live in chilliwack, but have only been out to thurston/foley twice in all my years here.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:51 AM   #3
allaballas is on a distinguished road
Name: Adi
allaballas's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be down for the 5th. 2 days isn't enough notice for me.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #4
Sunacus is on a distinguished road

Name: Sun
Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
DJ, count me in.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #5
AirTime604 is on a distinguished road
AirTime604's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ERS TACOMA View Post
29th run canceled.

Who's interested in a Aug 5th run.

Chilliwack, mt thurston/chipmunk and Foley Lake.
Fantastic! I didn't miss anything today. Couldn't get out wheeling today if my life counted on it I'm interested in a Chilliwack Aug 5th. I'll give the wife a heads up right now.

49er, do most of the peeps that do these runs have cb radio's? I found out real quick that bs'ing on the cb is half the fun of a trail run
Old 07-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #6
thekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thekernel114's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a cb, always use it on trail runs. Well worth the cost to me.
Old 07-29-2012, 07:43 PM   #7
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sweet, guna be a good group.

We mostly use 2way GMRS radios because most people have them and they come in pairs so you can borrow somebody's if needed. I have a set myself.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:13 AM   #8
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTime604 View Post
Fantastic! I didn't miss anything today. Couldn't get out wheeling today if my life counted on it I'm interested in a Chilliwack Aug 5th. I'll give the wife a heads up right now.

49er, do most of the peeps that do these runs have cb radio's? I found out real quick that bs'ing on the cb is half the fun of a trail run

I'm in as well.

Only a few have cb's, so we use the handheld gmrs's. but we can banter with eachother! haha
Old 07-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #9

Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
i'll try and find my 2 way radio. I have it somewhere. lol

DJ, what do we need to bring for the day? beer, snacks? It will be my first time so I want to be prepared.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #10
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Just usually bring food, couple drinks, beer if you want. I always have tools, compressor, tire patch kit, tow strap, just in case. Camera's also good if you want.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:20 PM   #11
04v6trd will become famous soon enough

Name: tylor
04v6trd's Tacoma Gallery
won't be able to make it my cb boot is looks like its leaking grease and from what iv read i shouldn't use 4x4 or push it hard so ill gotta pass
Old 07-31-2012, 06:27 AM   #12
allaballas is on a distinguished road
Name: Adi
allaballas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
DJ, what do we need to bring for the day? beer, snacks? It will be my first time so I want to be prepared.
Don't bring very much beer, remember your driving! The cops are out in full force this year on the trails. Just last weekend i was in the Vedder area and saw cops on ATV's handing out tickets!
Old 07-31-2012, 08:55 AM   #13
Sombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant future

Name: Ben
Sombrio's Tacoma Gallery
Might make it out if I can get my lift installed this week
Old 07-31-2012, 11:38 AM   #14
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Sun, tried to PM you back but it wouldn't let me. We should be done around 3-4ish.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #15

Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaballas View Post
Don't bring very much beer, remember your driving! The cops are out in full force this year on the trails. Just last weekend i was in the Vedder area and saw cops on ATV's handing out tickets!
Thanks for the heads up. Guess I will stick to pop and water then. LOL
Old 07-31-2012, 01:14 PM   #16

Sunacus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ERS TACOMA View Post
Sun, tried to PM you back but it wouldn't let me. We should be done around 3-4ish.
Sorry DJ, my settings were not allowing others to PM me. i just fixed it.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:12 PM   #17
Sombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant future

Sombrio's Tacoma Gallery
This the spot to meet?

http://maps.google.com/maps/myplaces...z=420&t=m&z=16

oh and I should have a CB if I actually get around to installing it....
Old 07-31-2012, 08:00 PM   #18
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Yup, its 42221 Yarrow central road. Its a Shell on the maps but actually a Perto Can.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:37 PM   #19
yota90ca is on a distinguished road
yota90ca's Tacoma Gallery
Im in, will be nice to actually get my truck out on the trails. Just the little misses is going to sit out.

Also be nice to meet some new people.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:53 PM   #20

Sombrio's Tacoma Gallery
Installed the CB tonight, haven't tested its reception though. Lifts going in tomorrow!

Too bad my tires are a week out