Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Bringing freight in from the US

Old 07-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #1
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Bringing freight in from the US

I was reading in here somewhere that there is a service that picks up freight shipped within the US and delivers it across the border in BC .

The receiver picks it up and signs off on the duty / brokerage on this side .

Does anyone know the name of this service ? Pretty sure it was available in BC .

Thanks in advance
Old 07-26-2012, 10:19 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds shady Oz.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #3
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
I'll do it for 40 quid
Old 07-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
nvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to behold
nvtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think packageexpress.com in Sumas Wa, may offer what you want here http://www.packageexpress.com/Forms/ShippingRates.pdf
I have used them a few times, but picked it up at their store as its a 40 min drive. They are friendly and reliable. The above link is for their freight fowarding to Canada.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #5
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvtaco View Post
I think packageexpress.com in Sumas Wa, may offer what you want here http://www.packageexpress.com/Forms/ShippingRates.pdf
I have used them a few times, but picked it up at their store as its a 40 min drive. They are friendly and reliable. The above link is for their freight fowarding to Canada.
Thanks
Old 07-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #6

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I thought someone had mentioned that there was a service that came to the Victoria Airport , that would be the most convenient for me
Old 07-26-2012, 10:40 PM   #7
nvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to beholdnvtaco is a splendid one to behold
nvtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I thought someone had mentioned that there was a service that came to the Victoria Airport , that would be the most convenient for me
Give them a call..They could probably arrange it?? Its not that far from Bellingham airport. The cool thing was that when my package(s) arrive in their shop they notify me instantly via email and give you a choice of picking up or using their forwarding. Good luck!
Old 07-27-2012, 07:18 AM   #8

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvtaco View Post
Give them a call..They could probably arrange it?? Its not that far from Bellingham airport. The cool thing was that when my package(s) arrive in their shop they notify me instantly via email and give you a choice of picking up or using their forwarding. Good luck!
Will do , thanks again