Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Dwight, Ontario - this Saturday

Old 07-30-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
jeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
jeratbp's Tacoma Gallery
Dwight, Ontario - this Saturday

My family and I are really looking forward to being at the cottage this week.

Any chance anyone is going to be at the Lake of Bays this coming Saturday - Aug 4th? My dad says there will be a band, and fireworks over the lake. We are staying just down the street from the public dock.

Unfortunately we won't have my truck. it takes us 16 hours to get to the cottage, so we are taking my wife's Ford Edge.

Jeremy
Old 07-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
ontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to all

ontarioyota's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like fun...I love Dwight and LOB...spend lots of time up there in the winter ice fishing.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:19 AM   #3
jeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
jeratbp's Tacoma Gallery
Well the music and fireworks got cancelled thanks to the Fire Ban. Though we were greatful for the beautiful weather.

Unfortunately my step-brother and his girlfriend are up there now, and it's been raining.

Anyway, here's a picture of the lake from the Dwight Public beach. Sure do wish I could spend more time up there.... with my truck of course.